DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Torq's Staff App

Torq

In-game name: Torq DaB
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:562314348
Warns:  none
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | Torq DaB has played for 422:51:09.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rosie
   Past experiences as staff: [Optional]   I have been staff on this server back in 2016 as a L.Admin, and as a smod like a couple months ago. I have been staff on multiple icefuse servers, such as the icefuse militaryRP as an Elite Admin, and then i stopped playing and reapplied and got Tmod on there again but stopped playing again. I was staff on the icefuse starwarsRP as an admin. I was also staff on this random starwarsRP server i forget what it was called though. I was staff on this PoliceRP server called gaminglight.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I think i should be picked over other applicants because I have dedicated a lot of my time into this server and I enjoy playing every time I log onto it. I have been playing this server for quite some time now so I know the rules pretty well which is good. Also around the night time hours people will minge and break rules and some staff members aren't on at that time so I would like to help the server out at that time. I also like helping out the new players who don't know what they are doing like if ask something in ooc I usually answer unless I'm not 100% sure. So I am good with helping people. I have been staff a lot so I got a lot of experience and I know how to handle most situations. I have a lot of free time on my hands so when I'm not working I like to play on this server.

Another reason why I should be picked out of the other applicants is because I play mostly during the night time hours when people like to break rules because they don't think staff members are on. I can help prevent that. I know how to do sits and handle the situation pretty well I listen to both sides of the story before making the final decision and either warning or jailing or banning whom ever broke the rules. Since I have so much experience as a staff member I know most of the staff commands such as teleporting and jailing and freezing. Pretty much my goal is to help better the server and help the players who are here to play and not be toxic. I love helping people and taking admin sits and I think that I can help people even more than I already can. One of my goals is to help this server keep moving in the right direction and keep the community less toxic and try to want players to come back and play because this server has such a good team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned on other servers for mass rdm because me and my freinds like to mess around.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not recently last one was like beginning of this year.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  i run my own business as an electrician so i make my hours. I am free a lot.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Outside of gmod i like to hangout with friends and work on my car. I got a 2016 GTR. 😉

Did you read the staff rules: Torq DaB

spacer.png

(my car looks similar to this)

Edited by Torq
  • Like 3
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 2

You should have asked me! I would have put you as a referral!
Torq and I haven't had a lot of interactions but with the ones that I have had he is definitely one of the real ones in the server.
He's chill, he knows the rules, I never see anyone complain about him, and he doesn't cause the server problems. If anything his reputation proceeds to be increasingly good!

I think he would be perfect for the staff with proper training! Good luck, Torq! You got a:

+1 From Shankie!

• Friendly 1