DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] RPG Radius Nerf

Off_Oldie

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] I am suggesting either changing the RPG's blast radius to the matador's or simply replace it with the matador.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] This would benefit the server because as of right now the RPG has a ridiculous blast radius that is both unfair to US and people who purchased the class. 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] I know this is short but its pretty simple.

EDIT: Kinda cringe I know but heres something to illustrate for anyone who hasnt experienced it in game. https://streamable.com/dpvfo4

Edited by Off_Oldie
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 6
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

+1

This is something that needed addressing when the RPG-7 was last in the server. It was switched to the Matador for Russian Elite : RPG in an effort to take the RPG issues away, which has obviously been reversed since the Afghan update.

In my opinion it should have the same splash as the Matador, with the only difference between the RPG and Matador being how much the rocket arches. That way they can be slightly different without major stat advantages.

5 minutes ago, Theos said:

This is something that needed addressing when the RPG-7 was last in the server. It was switched to the Matador for Russian Elite : RPG in an effort to take the RPG issues away, which has obviously been reversed since the Afghan update.

+1  For reason Quoted 

Edited by jas0n

+1

The power and quantity of explosives on Afghan donator classes are extremely excessive. The RPG is definitely the worst as far as being overpowered goes. The other donator classes could use a rework as well, but that's a topic for another time/post.

+1 Nerfing the radius/damage is very much needed both from a balancing perspective and also a staff perspective. Also, if this were to be accepted I think it's also appropriate to at the very least look into what is being proposed in the "Suicide Bomber" suggestion.

• Agree 1