JustUltimate

In-game name: JustUltimate
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:107895899
Warns: (1) Disrespect in a Sit.
Timezone: (GMT-10) Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
Playtime?: 80:32
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Union Rep Glorbnob, CheeseNips, Titan, ZenMemes, Mr Shankie
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a Moderator on CityRp
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be picked over others because of how dedicated I am to ensuring I abide by the rules the best I can no matter what the circumstances are, not only me, but others around me. I Role Play with a Passion, and I am willing to open up and bring that Passion to the Staff Community, in hopes I can someday be able to be apart of making everyone's experiences on the server wholesome. I believe being Staff is more then just a Job or a Role on a server, It's a Honor, being able to be apart of a Family that has each others backs no matter what. That's over all the main reason why I want to join, to give back to everyone who has helped me and given me an over all amazing time in this community, and to become apart of something bigger! I know probably better than anyone when it comes to understanding and obeying a Chain of Command, and I will fully listen to anything I am given to do.

In the end, it's all about being a Team Player, working together so that the main objective is complete with little to no problems at all. I've played on many servers and I know how the system works very well, and I want to apply those skills here on this server. I'm very good when it come to communicating not only with players, but other parts of the staff team to make sure nothing is missed in the moment, and to come up with a solution as fast as possible! Being efficient is a Big Skill of mine, so being able to handle sits consistently will be no problem, and since I have already been staff once before, I am very familiar with the Server commands and all the rules you are to be following. I love learning about things on the server I didn't know previously and I am always open to Constructive Criticism, any day I improve on my over all performance, is a day well spent.  I am here to Serve and I hope someday I will be able to support those around me just as well as I have been supported in my time playing on this server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, May 10th 2021, for CityRP.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time as is needed, I'm here to server. (20-30 Hours minimum a Week)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am in the Navy, and are a Torpedo's Man Mate. Love my Job with a passion and have seen some Amazing things, and met Awesome people!
Did you read the staff rules?: JustUltimate

• Disagree 4

Edit: I saw that toxicity video of you and i don't know if it's honestly that that terrible considering I didn't hear context and I saw arguing from both sides. I'll change to a +1 or -1 depending on other things i hear from comments

Another Edit: Lmao nevermind yeah I don't feel good with you being on the staff team anymore.

Edited by Canlex
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Confirming my referral, paragraphs look good, and the hours are just above minimum.  I have not had a lot of interaction with you, but none of them were bad ones so that's at least a good sign of your character, the paragraphs look great, and you've been staff before on another server.  A big reason as why I support Ultimate without much insight on his character is because I was told by another staff member that he was referred and complimented by one of our managers that staffed with him back on cityRP, and to me that's more than enough to extend my support.  

+1, don't let me down!

• Like 2

Yes, you're former cityrp staff member, I really appreciate your help for the cityrp, but
Ngl, I dont mind some jokes, but few days ago, your behaviour in this video seems kinda toxic for me, harassing  @LeKichi @time for no reason

https://streamable.com/agz2k4

Staff should serve as a role model for other players, not harass users/staffs of the server.

1 hour ago, JustUltimate said:

Warns: (1) Disrespect in a Sit.

and you should be respectful to all community members, I would like to welcome and trust you on the staff team if you correct these toxic behavior, good luck.

Edited by Hoal
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 3
59 minutes ago, time said:

But wait there's more: https://streamable.com/v2lyjd

Edit:
https://streamable.com/511g58 wtf :^(

Fam you know you royally, undeniably fucked up when you got Time to respond on a DRP app.

See’s woman. Proceeds to sniff to assert dominance.

Sniff attack was yeeted to TTT. You’re in the shadow realm now 

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Agree 1