SteamID(https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:518806870 

Warns: 3. 2 for rdm and one for Diss in ooc
Timezone: Central Daylight Time
Playtime?: 86:33:22.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Because I have a passion for Garnet and want to see the server thrive. Garnet was the first gmod server I played when I got my first laptop back in 2018 and I've stuck with the community ever since. My play time on dark rp is lacking but that's because I use to mainly play on garnets military rp server and just recently got into dark rp in the last month or two. The people I've met and the friends I've made have had such a huge impact on my life. I  want to give back to the community by putting in hard work, time, and dedication so others can have the same experience I've had. The first time I played dark rp I remember having absolutely no idea what I was doing but really, that didn't matter because I was having fun talking to others and exploring these player made homes and stores, I got lost for hours and stayed up all night having an insane ammount of fun. The pure aura of this world and community that you guys have created is the best escape I've ever had. This is what I want other players to experience. Everyone's virtual escape.

I would take my role as a moderator very seriously and be as fair as possible. Making sure that other players have a good experience is one of the most important roles for keeping a server alive and well. This achivement would be the same as a job to me and I would push every day to get better at what I do to become one of the best moderators in the server. On top of professionalism and fairness I'm going to put a lot more time into the server than I am right now and make sure I'm always in the loop on what's going on in the community. I hope to get to know other staff very well and help bring us together as family to make Garnet somehow even better than it already is. whether that be handling serious problems that need to be fixed or trying to create new ideas, fun activities or events for players to have fun with to take a break from printer grinding to help them get lost in the world and feel like children again. I hope I'm not rambling. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you take my application into consideration.

Mi-Go ❤️

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. No I have not.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have plenty of time, I usually play anywhere from 4 to 6 hours a day, or try to. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I create music, I'm going to college for Cyber Security, and I work at whataburger. 
Did you read the staff rules?: MiGo467

Edited by Mi-Go467
I'm trying to expand my paragraphs and convey my feelings onto text better.
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

Neutch

I personally like you and feel like you would be a welcome addition to the staff team

But the thing is your Paragraphs are very slim.

Beef up the paragraphs and show us that you want to be here.

My vote is heavily swayed to change if so my friend.

-Ghostieee-

+1

My MF BOI.

I hope you get the big ACCEPT.

The only person so far to change my vote!!

LETS GOOOOO ❤️

Edited by Ghostieee
madlad
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Neutral

I do see u active on the server
but not much interactions with you.
Also please beef up yours paragraphs
to let people know more about you.

(will change to +1/-1 after more recomments)
-------------------------------------------

I do see u active on the server
not much interactions with you tho.
But since my homie Zememes trust you, so I guess Yuh +1
Goodluck and hope to see you on the team

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, Ghostieee said:

NEUTCH

I personally like you and feel like you would be a welcome addition to the staff team

But the thing is your Paragraphs are very slim.

Beef up the paragraphs and show us that you want to be here.

My vote is heavily swayed to change if so my friend.

-Ghostieee-

I did try adding a bit more to my paragraphs, I hope it can shed some more light on how I feel and what I want out of this role I'm trying to achive, I do have a hard time conveying my thoughts onto paper sometimes, thank you all for viewing my application.

• Like 2

+1 Seen you around a few times and have only had good interactions with you. Granted the 3 warns is alright for 86 hours but makes me a bit wary. However, I am sticking with my original judgment but if anyone pertinent information arises then I might change my stance.

• Like 1

Ah Mi-Go! Yes I hang out with you quite a bit in-game actually!
He's got a great attitude, a good idea of the rules, and quite a good head on his shoulders!
Personally, I think you'd make a great addition to the team.

Word of advice though, get your mouth and anger in check. Diss in ooc and 2 RDM warns is not good, bro.
I get some of these kids can be toxic and annoying but as a staff we expect a higher level of restraint.

Other than that I think with some training and a slap on the back of the head, you're staff material!

+1

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, MisterShankie said:

Ah Mi-Go! Yes I hang out with you quite a bit in-game actually!
He's got a great attitude, a good idea of the rules, and quite a good head on his shoulders!
Personally, I think you'd make a great addition to the team.

Word of advice though, get your mouth and anger in check. Diss in ooc and 2 RDM warns is not good, bro.
I get some of these kids can be toxic and annoying but as a staff we expect a higher level of restraint.

Other than that I think with some training and a slap on the back of the head, you're staff material!

+1

I completely agree about the anger, I've struggled with it for some time now but I'm starting to get the hang of it and I know for sure I'll be able to restrain myself, thank you for the support Mr. Shankie

• Friendly 1