DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Kidnapper class

ZenMemes

Description: The addition of a class that is able to kidnap players, more specifically, using the kidnap baton.  The kidnap baton from what I've seen in other places can
temporarily ragdoll players and allow anyone with a kidnap baton to pick up their newly ragdolled victim by right clicking on them, with physics properties.  In my vision of this
class, you would not need to advert a kidnapping, much like how covid spreaders need not to advert when spreading, and the success rate of kidnapping can be determined at random,
like the covid spreader, alongside a built in cooldown for the baton's knockout function.  I've no idea what level or rank you'd have to be to be whitelisted for this class, but
preferably between the levels of 25 and 50.  Also this class could use the OG fat staff playermodel, how fitting would that be?

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] Can add more possible RP situations, and can provide a constant threat to any and all players within RP!  Dump bodies in
cabinets!!

Additional Information: n/a
  • Like 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

This shit would be so annoying, just trying to chill on citizen team and getting fucked in the ass by some kidnapper. honestly rather take the fail rp warn then have to put up with trollers with the class. On the other side, it would make cool interactions and add new things to the server, but there should definitely be implementations to it so that it isn’t abused. Ex: Cooldown, Certain Classes not being able to be kidnapped.

Neutral

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
13 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

NEUTRAL

I fw the idea and most of the addons such as rope can be added from MRP. But i don’t know if it’ll actually be implemented since we are a vanilla server

We used to have a kidnapper class a couple years back.

• Informative 1

i don't think its gonna make a come back. i think its gonna be more of a pain if you ask me.

13 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

NEUTRAL

I fw the idea and most of the addons such as rope can be added from MRP. But i don’t know if it’ll actually be implemented since we are a vanilla server

kidnapping class is vanilla? ( i got 9k hours on gmod dont question me) it was something that was on the server Mulitple years back lol.  100% Kidnaping is Vanilla. but i just don't think it will make a return.

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Agree 1