PaereBrus - Mod application

PaereBrus

In-game name: VØłĐ Pearebrus
SteamID (https://steamid.io/) My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:160051422
Warns: None
Timezone:GMT+2
Playtime?:158:50.10
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes i do.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes i do.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Tonganpoison.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I used to moderate a server with about 30 active members.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I have some experience with moderating a server and helping people. I also have dedicated so much time to garnet that i will do what it takes to keep this server . Im also on most of the time and can join at any time if there is a problem. I can record videos for the server which can come in useful in certain situations. I will also post videos of me doing staff work here if allowed. I also do not have any warns. I also write at 62 Words per minute which will help with Commands, Updates, OOC. And much more i can't get on the top of my head.

I belive that the manager reading this should pick me out as a moderator because i have a high level of respect and discipline. I will respect higher-up's and will respect the players of GarnetGaming DarkRP. I do have experience with binds and can help on the technical part. I have 545 total play hours on Garry's mod which helps with the basics of gmod. I am known to the rules as i have been playing on this server for many months now. I know all the base build rules and more. I think i would be a nice asset to have in GarnetGaming DarkRP.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : I did get warned on an DarkRP Server, I was being a hobo and had an KOS sign. This was in my early stages of DarkRP so i understand that is not allowed.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I havent made any previous applications on garnet gaming.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play every day after school so it is around 6 hours or more.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  :  I like playing football and go on boat trips. 
Did you read the staff rules?: VØłĐ PeareBrus

Edited by PeareBrus
Name change + Didnt do it right...
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Decent hours on the server, well written application and no severe punishments and so I'd like to support the application, although you skipped over a essential part of it and so I'd recommend reading over the guideline again. For the time being I will be neutral but am willing to change once it's updated.

Edit: The application was quickly updated to include its missing component and so it's a yes for me!

+1

Edited by FlameSoul
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

You're young, the bare minimum to even apply for staff. Literally the bare minimum to even have discord. I would say we need less children on the staff team. Though you fall into the rules of the application so I can't say much on that.

I've not really seen you before so I don't know how you act.
You moderated a server before, though the server was only with 30 active members mostly, mind you this server frequents a solid 60+ commonly, that's double what you're used to.

We had to remind you about the rules, that's not good. You should be prepared for this before applying.

Overall, it's not a bad staff application and you're young so I expect mistakes. I think that if you really are a good listener and can follow rules properly without a Childs temperament then with the proper training you'll do fine.

Neutral
Good luck!

Edited by MisterShankie
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1

-1 Seems like you and your VØłĐ friend applied at the same time. Based on your friends application and lies about his bans I can only imagine how his associates are. But aside from that you messed up on the staff rules and the paragraphs do seem a little rushed. I'll change this If I hear good things

Edited by Canlex
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Canlex said:

-1 Seems like you and your VØłĐ friend applied at the same time. Based on your friends application and lies about his bans I can only imagine how his associates are. But aside from that you messed up on the staff rules and the paragraphs do seem a little rushed. I'll change this If I hear good things

"Seems like you and your VØłĐ friend applied at the same time. Based on your friends application and lies about his bans I can only imagine how his associates are." 

quite toxic u are being canlex if u ask me

+1

He Has 2 Paragraphs

Fixed His Mistakes 

Good Playtime.

Unless any other IG issue come up Ima support you

ALSO

6 hours ago, Mr_Therapist said:

-1 your paragraphs seemed kind of rushed and had some things in it that look like you added just to fill in space to make them longer, we also had to remind you to properly read the staff rules.

3 hours ago, Canlex said:

STOP being staff app nazis, 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
6 hours ago, Canlex said:

Me and "The Meth Cook" didnt really know eachother at the time when i applied. Void was made 4 hours after i applied. We werent associated until then. 🙂