Local OOC

t3rr0r

Description: I'm requesting a local OOC chat be added to the server.

Reasoning: When in an RP situation (e.g. kidnaps, or just talking to people in character) and the person you're talking to only types, it can be tough when you have to specifyt things out of character. I'm suggesting we add a local OOC, most likely done through the use of a /looc command. This addition would only serve to benefit the RP experience, and making those scenarios run smoother.

Additional Information: N/A

+1

3 hours ago, Nexus said:

+1 if it's easy to implement. -1 if it has any negative effects on sever performance (I don't think it would but just in case). I think it would be nice to have when needed.

For that exact reason

• Like 1

To be honest, this isn't needed. Just type "OOC: I am having some issues with my mic, hold on.", "(OOC: Be right back)", "[OOC] Gotta go real quick.", and the list can go on of different types. It isn't too hard to type these in front of your message, as you would have to type that same thing "/looc" anyways if this was added. It would simply have the same exact effect, except it would have a fancy color to it, and that's all. I thought of suggesting this as well quite a while ago until I thought about the uses of it for a second. It's the same thing as just typing it out pretty much.

-1, but if it is simple enough to add, and Garnet doesn't mind, sure. But there isn't a need to be honest.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ethan said:

To be honest, this isn't needed. Just type "OOC: I am having some issues with my mic, hold on.", "(OOC: Be right back)", "[OOC] Gotta go real quick.", and the list can go on of different types. It isn't too hard to type these in front of your message, as you would have to type that same thing "/looc" anyways if this was added. It would simply have the same exact effect, except it would have a fancy color to it, and that's all. I thought of suggesting this as well quite a while ago until I thought about the uses of it for a second. It's the same thing as just typing it out pretty much.

-1, but if it is simple enough to add, and Garnet doesn't mind, sure. But there isn't a need to be honest.

Agreed.