Warns: 0 

Timezone: CST

Playtime?:  284:49:14

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): Glorbnob

Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: 

First of all, I want to make clear that I am Mexican and maybe my application will not be as formal as the other ones, but I am going to try my best. I have 3 main reasons why I think that I would make a good staff member; I can fluently speak 2 lenguages (Spanish and English). I have a lot of time throught the day to play on the server, even in the late nights, and finally, I consider myself a really friendly person when it comes to roleplaying and talking to people in the server, I've had a lot of tense situations but in the end I always end up with a new friend, I have a good sense to do the right thing and be straight when I need to. I really love the server and the comunity it has, and I would like to make the server a better place for all the players to have a fun time after a tough day, I am willing to give my best try as a staff member. One thing that highlights me from the other people is how I handle situations, I do not like to solve problems on a serious way, for me it is more like if I was a friend of them, not leaving behind that when a situation requires seriousness I know that I have to play my role.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, the first time I joined the server i did not knew about all the rules and while being raided, I did not had a KOS sign and killed the people that where raiding us, also came back multiple times after being killed, and I was self supplying guns.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 3 hours per day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? University

Did you read the staff rules?: Compa Mau FUBAR

Edited by maurifdez
I now explain the reason why I was punished once, what highlights me from other people
  • Like 2

+1

- good Referral
- no bad interactions with you

- but please list all the details of your punishment, people will depend on the situation to give +1 or -1
idk u got any warns or not but here's your ban of Massrdm about 5month ago
but it's acceptable for me, people fuck up stuff like these when they're new to this mode and this ban was longtime ago
https://imgur.com/a/SP9EKk2

gl and hope to see you on team

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 1

You should add more to your application. I believe the minimum is 2 paragraphs, and you've only written one. Add details on what makes you unique from other applicants and why you should be a member of the team. If true, I do respect that you were referred by @Glorbnob and hopefully they can confirm that.

Your ban history is a single Mass RDM ban on 2021-06-01 - 22:21:46. If you'd like to explain what the situation this ban was for, feel free.

Haven't interacted with you much so I can't really say anything about your behavior. Overall, I'll leave a neutral vote until the ban is explained or you add more to your application.

The ban was explained and Glorbnob's referral was confirmed. The posts below this explain you as a respectful individual so I see no reason why not to give you a +1 myself. Good luck!

Edited by Entity
(Changed vote to a +1)
  • Like 1

+1

- I see you all day on the server (I'm not on the server most of the time but all the time I join he's always there).

- All the interactions I had with you were awesome, no toxic behavior at all.

- You seem mature

I will be happy to see you on the Team, even that I'm not on the team.

Buena Suerte Mau

• Like 2

Haven't had any poor interactions with you and your application is fairly well written with the exception that you only used 1 paragraph instead of the required 2. I will be neutral at the time but if that's updated, I will gladly change to a support.

Neutral

• Like 1