DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hitman/Assassin randomized Hits

MisterShankie

Description: I think that Hitman/Assassin roles should have randomly generated server hits. Where the server will randomly place a hit inside of the hit menu at 1000$ every 5-10 minutes maybe.

Reasoning: We always have hitman or assassins playing online almost all the time. I, myself, play it quite a lot but the issue is that we have to sometimes wait over an HOUR to get ANY hits making the core purpose of the job incredibly boring. 
If we could have randomized hits every so often it would alleviate that boredom and bring some actual enjoyment to those classes.

Additional Information: Honestly I just think it'd help. It can randomly select someone in the server and put a 1k hit on them. The assassin/hitman can accept it, kill them, and the logs should automatically log that the console placed the hit.
If the hit is on someone unreachable or autoplaced on a staff member, a hitman can simply NOT accept that hit, wait, or suicide to remove it.

• Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Accepted
Seems like a popular suggestion to revamp the hitman class.
Ideally players would just be RPing more and placing hits more naturally, but we can likely add an automatic hit on a random active player once per half hour.

As always, accepted suggestions may or may not actually be implemented, but we will look into it!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines