DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[Pillsbury] - Game Master Application

Pillsbury

In-game name: Pillsbury

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) : Steam_0:1:60835545

Warns: I'm not sure how many I have but I have some from mistakes made in war earlier in my time on MilitaryRP

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime?: 550 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What gamemaster recommended you to apply?] Milky

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think I should be chosen because I  have lots of time to devote to creating new and fun events for both the US and Tali to do during peacetime. Whether it be a deathmatch, an RP event, Or other events I'm willing to put together and host new events that I create myself as well as host events that everyone has enjoyed in the past. I have lots of ideas for new events to make and lots of time to make those events possible. I don't plan on using the same events over and over because I feel as though people get tired of playing them when it's the same thing they played from the previous peacetimes. I'd likely cycle through different events throughout the day when I have the chance to host them. I also have lots of experience in building on Gmod from my days playing DarkRP so I am able to put together new and fun dupes for people to do tons of different events in.

As member of the gamemaster team I would try my best to improve server pop by hosting events when there aren't others on to do so and keeping members of my faction and other factions engaged  on the server so that they have more incentive to come back and enjoy the server. Being a gamemaster can also help me assist in try outs for my faction when there are no others on to help TP and set jobs which is necessary during the 313 tryout. I am a very easily approachable person on the server and will take ideas from members of the server for future events that they might like to see happen. I want to join the game master team because I think the idea of creating events and keeping members of the server engaged is fun and I would like to use all the free time I currently have to do those things.  Finally I believe I should be chosen because I am a respectful and devoted player of the server looking to bring something different to the Game Master team by making new and fun things for people to do on the server and holding events as often as possible throughout the day during peacetime so people do not get bored and hop off the server when they have nothing to do!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have never been banned or punished on the server

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have lots of time to contribute to this role as of right now I am not working and I finished school last April I tend to stay up really late as well which would be good down time for me to create new dupes, and events..

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: I believe the responsibility of a gamemaster is to ensure that people are enjoying their time on the server at all times and that during peacetime you are putting together events that keep people engaged on the server so they are not just coming on during war time.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would contribute to RP by bringing back RP events to the server that I'd be willing to create myself like operations for both Base and SOC factions to participate in together as well as hosting serious RP events that involve both factions interacting in either negotiation or combat 

Please list and explain 3 unique event ideas designed for only your faction to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] )

SOC and Base Faction Co-Operations (Have both base and SOC cooperate to complete an operation such as negotiate for the release of a Higher up of there faction or Raid an OBJ to get capture someone and get info that could lead to separate events),

Random Competitions (Have players compete for in game money in random competitions such as Parkour races, KOTH, fist/knife fights, etc also allow people to bet on the people competing), 

Hide & seek in base or in areas around the map 

Please list and explain 1 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] Team Sims (have set team captains server pop will judge how many teams there are have team captains choose their teams and make teams compete in competitions such as KOTH, Attack and defend, snipers only, etc)

Edited by Pillsbury
beefing up answer for why I believe I should be chosen for the game master position
  • Agree 8
1 hour ago, HonestDog said:

So I'm neutral because the event ideas are kinda mid they are not the best it would've been a -1 if you weren't such a nice person in the community as I feel that you have an amazing attitude I would look at some of the event ideas and I might give you a +1

The GM application format should be updated since RP events aren't really what is happening nor we are going for.

Your events are good to keep players busy and you can be taught the skills of GMing pretty easily no one has problems with you and overall a good figure in the community. No reason not to have you on the team

+1

• 300 IQ 1