Add ETS (Enemy Targeting System)

Zedd

• Forums Moderator

Zedd, this addon you found is legit an Arma 3 addon. Not GMod lol. Might wanna see if one for GMod exists but even if one does exist, this shit should not be added and could be easily abused by minges and or used way too much and cause FPS lag. -1.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
58 minutes ago, eli_ said:

Zedd, this addon you found is legit an Arma 3 addon. Not GMod lol. Might wanna see if one for GMod exists but even if one does exist, this shit should not be added and could be easily abused by minges and or used way too much and cause FPS lag. -1.

Sheeit, thanks for letting my know. I stg I thought I clicked on Gmod

• 300 IQ 1

Regardless of the game its for, this would give players something to minge with and I don't think 80 sum players should be able to ping as server lag would just increase. We always have TS and radio to comms in where hostiles could be at. I'm going to have to -1 this.

Maybe it would be better to give a class an item that’s like a grenade, but “hit” enemy players are revealed for X amount of time? You could limit this to squad only being able to see it (idk if that’s possible, code wise, but it would encourage use of squads). Also, you would only be able to have like 1 or 2 grenades so it isn’t stupid op. Maybe also make the skin/model “obvious”… I mean make it so the enemy KNOWS that they’re facing someone that can reveal them so they can be more careful