Bossmiles - LOA

In-game name: Bossmiles I NFT Owner
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:102758833
In-game rank: Moderator
Timezone: MST (Mountain Standard Time)
Length of LOA: No clue at the moment, I'll try to keep you guys updated 
Reason: I had a fun time staffing with you guys, but I am going to need to take a break. Recently my best friend in the whole wide world has passed earlier this morning, you guys may know him as Mr Therapist. I really don't want to have to do this because I enjoy staffing with you lovely people. I just don't want to be reminded of the good times we had together on this server. I am wishing all of you the best of luck. I will miss a lot of you guys in the meantime and especially @FlameSoul. Please don't dm me about anything garnet related.

• Toxic 1
  • Sad 12
  • Haha 1

Hey boss, this is absolutely hard to hear. Me and shankie are shattered in the sit roofs right now. If you need anything man, please let any of us know. I know for a fact we will bend backwards to support you rn. I’m so sorry for therapist and his family. I think everyone here feels the shock from this news. We all knew, respected, and loved therapist. When he came back to staff we had so many people excited. We played with him the mr. days. He was around when I first started and would help me out and listen to me play. I hope you’re doing ok, I’m sure it’s hard. Well miss you man. Please take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon. Much love brother. GG has lost 2 legends today….

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Proggy said:

I just feel like someone should point out that @Mr_Therapist is currently using his forum account and viewing this thread.

0e9f4a556be45b4c7703bea79467fe58.png

We need to make sure that this isn't a problem with the server or that this isn't someone else on his account. 
I don't want this being spread as some accusation without proof.

Bossmiles would have no reason to lie about something like this.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4
38 minutes ago, Proggy said:

I just feel like someone should point out that @Mr_Therapist is currently using his forum account and viewing this thread.

Bossmiles is an irl friend of Therapist, I doubt he would lie about something like this and take an LOA for it

This is the third person I've known from garnet gaming to die. It's a part of life, but no matter what, it is always a shock. Although I never talked with him in game or on ts, I'll never forget the constant @mrtherapist is it mr the rapist or mr therapist?

I'll miss him 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I remember always talking to Mr Therapist and he was one of the ones who I love the most out of the staff team. A lot of times after a sit we would talk for a while with flame soul and it was such a good time with him. I heard about this today in discord and as soon as I saw this forum it crushed my heart. I will pray for you and Mr Therapist's family. 🙏

• Like 2