DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Knicks MRP resignation

So its come, the day where I have to decide between my responsibilities IRL and my responsibilities in game with MRP. Long story short some opportunities have come up in my real life that would put my life forward tremendously and I intend wholeheartedly to jump at the opportunity. The issue is that this requires a lot of my time and i wont be able to spend 4-6 hours a day helping out on MRP. As much as it sucks and ive come to love and respect the community ive been a part of, I have to do what I feel will be more important for my future down the road.

This wont be a complete and total goodbye as ill still be around from time to time, and i do intend to visit and check up on how the server is doing. But when it comes to GM and my responsibilities as faction leader ive hit the end of my road. While I cant get everyone in this post and I apologize if I miss some people, allow me to say some personal messages to you all.

@Wyatt Youve been one of my closest friends on the server and youve done nothing but good for not just red group, but your also a wonderful person who helps out anyone who ever needs it. Red group is yours now, and i know youll do nothing but good with it.

@AustinNot sure if your still around, but thanks for giving me the chance to prove myself and I hope that i didnt do ya wrong with the postiion ya gave me

@ItssBioSuoer chill dude, wish ya stayed in red group but dems the brakes. I wish you the best of luck going forward

@JashmeedI caught jashmeed

@Fetn Funniest bro ive met in a while, and wont ever be able to compare to your skill. Good luck with the new head GM position.

@jas0n Went to DF pepehands, but one of the most dedicated individuals ive ever met. Keep up the good work man your a real one

@Jackal Another high skilled player that went to DF and now shitfucks us in wars. Thanks for the mentoring ya gave me when i first got colonel, helped me get used to the server environment

@bishopilMans revived and stacked DF with the speed of the flash, Makes me mald to hell in wars but dudes super chill and i know youll keep doing well with DF. 

@MilkyThanks for stealing 5 of our dedicated members lmao, phenomenal GM and Colonel and probably one of the few who knows how to RP properly. Hope you keep up the great work going forward

@eli_ 👶 👶 👶👶 👶 👶 👶 (wheres jeremy? )

@NDB_I know your secret 😉 (also guess im resigning from AAF too LOL, good luck with the faction and i know youll do well in both AAF and Red Group)

@Pyrex Dudes more mature than most on the server despite being half their age. Keep up the good work with Tali

@Stoven0087 New addition to red group that we adopted from the special ed class (GB), super chill dude and will for sure see ya around

@weasel Was the second in charge of the special ed classroom, cant find ya forum account but you keep it up in red group ya hear?

@BenkeiHavent been able to talk too much to ya but your chill and will be great as a future officer

@Green Left us for rangers L, welcome back to the server and hope things go well for ya

@Serg Funny gun

@AnthonyThwompus One of the many badri traitors, kinda what ya get when you promote faction progression lmao. hope everything goes well for ya and congrats on staff

@TanhkBomber feeds were poggers, good luck in badri as well

@Pillsburymans came outta nowhere, not sure how ya did it but getting into badri after failing our evals was suprising as hell and impressive as well. Keep up the great work with them

@NutterAnd finally the fabled habibi himself. Thank you for putting the time and effort into all the new things for MRP even with all the struggles its been though. While I can understand the hardships the community goes through I thank you for not giving up on us quite yet. I hope everything improves with the new map change and that the server will prosper again, with the effort you put into it its what the server deserves. I wish you the best of luck

Edited by SadKnickHours
  • Like 7
  • Sad 13

Glad I got to be in your red group with Wyatt and everyone if it wasn’t for Austin giving me the chance I don’t think I would have met you great guys I wish you the best of luck and hope you come around more often then once a month like Austin 

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator
2 hours ago, SadKnickHours said:

@eli_ 👶 👶 👶👶 👶 👶 👶 (wheres jeremy? )

jeremy is always here 😈

I miss those days in SSO with you back when Austin was COL. We had some good times and it's been a pleasure to see you climb through the ranks. I'll cya around. Jeremy and Knick can take part in some shenanigans some time 🙂

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SadKnickHours said:

new head GM position.

with what position?

5 hours ago, SadKnickHours said:

@Fetn Funniest bro ive met in a while, and wont ever be able to compare to your skill.

lol always was a blast hanging with you man 

good luck with life! 

• Like 1
On 12/4/2021 at 4:30 PM, ItssBio said:

Glad I got to be in your red group with Wyatt and everyone if it wasn’t for Austin giving me the chance I don’t think I would have met you great guys I wish you the best of luck and hope you come around more often then once a month like Austin 

a compliment and diss towards me, much luv whore

On 12/4/2021 at 2:12 PM, SadKnickHours said:

Not sure if your still around, but thanks for giving me the chance to prove myself and I hope that i didnt do ya wrong with the postiion ya gave me

I think you were the only choice that was reasonable I knew would lead it better than me chief

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1

Thanks for showing me what it was to be apart of a SOC faction if I didn't enjoy my time as a red group member as much as I did I wouldn't have made it on the server long enough to make it to where I am now so thank you W COL wish you the best of luck with the IRL responsibilities brotha hope to see you around!

On 12/4/2021 at 2:12 PM, SadKnickHours said:

@Pillsburymans came outta nowhere, not sure how ya did it but getting into badri after failing our evals was suprising as hell and impressive as well. Keep up the great work with them

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines