Staff members in-game name: idk it does not show 
Staff members SteamID  idk 
Date & Time of incident: 12/9/2021  6:30 pm 
Timezone: central
Ban Reason: cheating 
How long were you banned for?:  perma 
Proof of Ban: idk how to put screen shot here 
What happened? i was just jumping around and i got banned 
Why should your ban be removed?: because im not cheating yall can look in my files  search history i spend 600$ on this server there is  no  reasson for me to cheat. 

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 10
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
41 minutes ago, Theos said:

k let me explain first 1st  is well he is not even jumping or anything so kinda ez to head shot him f 2nd  video he is STANDING STILL IN A DOOR WAY not hard to  hit him  3rd 1  again he WAS STANNDING STIL BRUH  4TH ONE    standing still again lol very hard shot! 5th  video  i was on  balcony and i saw him at the  corner of my eye and woah!! he was standing still.  and on the trigger dis i killed him on purpose lol i didnt feel like passing . and i have  2k hours on gmod  played on like 20 mrp before this one and im using a crosshair to help me out with those shots. 

20 minutes ago, kindadead said:

trigger dis i killed him on purpose lol i didnt feel like passing .

Very convenient excuse. You insta logged off the server after. its pretty obv after that your cheating. It doesn't matter how much you spent or how many mrps you played. your cheating.

• Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, kindadead said:

k let me explain first 1st  is well he is not even jumping or anything so kinda ez to head shot him f 2nd  video he is STANDING STILL IN A DOOR WAY not hard to  hit him  3rd 1  again he WAS STANNDING STIL BRUH  4TH ONE    standing still again lol very hard shot! 5th  video  i was on  balcony and i saw him at the  corner of my eye and woah!! he was standing still.  and on the trigger dis i killed him on purpose lol i didnt feel like passing . and i have  2k hours on gmod  played on like 20 mrp before this one and im using a crosshair to help me out with those shots. 

I can’t lie to you bro even if people are standing still slot of these are either fatass prefires or you just have one of the most retarded reflexes and luck most of these are literally like first .5 second reactions and extremely accurate remember when jumping you gotta hip fire and even with the aek the hipfire is never consistent 

2 minutes ago, leansamuel101 said:

I can’t lie to you bro even if people are standing still slot of these are either fatass prefires or you just have one of the most retarded reflexes and luck most of these are literally like first .5 second reactions and extremely accurate remember when jumping you gotta hip fire and even with the aek the hipfire is never consistent 

Also it would be a one thing like oh you just got lucky and those shots just so happened to hit but then there’s the milky clip where you do it back to back lol damn I wish I had that aek 

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
5 hours ago, leansamuel101 said:

Also it would be a one thing like oh you just got lucky and those shots just so happened to hit but then there’s the milky clip where you do it back to back lol damn I wish I had that aek 

well its not hard to shot them  well standing still and there like not even 20 feet in front off me so lol not hard and  about the hipfire i have a crosshair so thats helps alot with how i aim i  just aim down alot sometimes well shooting and well i kill them. not very hard and its also not hard to kill them well there like right in front off me. its gmod you guys are acting like its csgo.  

3 hours ago, Pillsbury said:

-1 unban both of these trims came from one clip in the first he instantly guns me down as he peaks north stairs and in the second he pre-emptively throws a grenade as me and milky just so happen to be walking through the hole in north wall  

https://streamable.com/shv6dq

https://streamable.com/7tlsrs

first clip i was going to go down and hold arches but than  you showed up and i   just shot you u where 37hp  27hp kinda hard to tell but idk if ur accusing me of  walls or aimbot.  ok so my bad on  the post i did push up there at the end. sorry its been like 3weeks sense that clip 

Edited by kindadead

21 hours ago, Theos said:

First clip is actually a torso shot, limb shot, and a headshot. (100hp to 51hp to 30hp to -46hp). Hitting jump headshots (or rather, any jump shot) with rifles isn't that uncommon, although it should be unlikely (it isn't). And the last clip is not a prefire.

21 hours ago, Theos said:

Not sure I see the aimlock. Looks more like he's firing at the target at upper torso to head level and ends up hitting @jas0n twice in the head, in which both shots hit while @jas0n is in front of the target (visible in both clips if you wanna slow it down)

20 hours ago, jas0n said:

Very convenient excuse. You insta logged off the server after. its pretty obv after that your cheating. It doesn't matter how much you spent or how many mrps you played. your cheating.

Ignoring what @kindadead said about "did it on purpose", him leaving could be out of frustration or from embarrassment. It's not fair to assume such a simple action was taken to reinforce your belief of him cheating.

4 hours ago, Pillsbury said:

-1 unban both of these trims came from one clip in the first he instantly guns me down as he peaks north stairs and in the second he pre-emptively throws a grenade as me and milky just so happen to be walking through the hole in north wall  

https://streamable.com/shv6dq

https://streamable.com/7tlsrs

The first clip could be entirely coincidence (or it may not be, and he was just chilling waiting). You're at 25 health and the kill wasn't with a headshot, mans could have hit you anywhere. And as for the second clip: car.

+1. The clips provided by the community do not show enough to base a major ban off of.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 5
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
7 hours ago, Lex_ said:

(100hp to 51hp to 30hp to -46hp)

Those health changes are headshots, the MSBS (weapon he was using based off class/gunshot sound) has either a damage of 40 (base) or 38 (saker attachment), so a damage of 49 has to hit a positive multiplier. Possibly a neck shot but still

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1