SteamID STEAM_0:0:460211108
Warns: 1
Timezone: central time zone
Playtime?: 325:20:44
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

To those who read this, hello my name is derrick I'm from the lower parts of the state and enjoy playing garnet server. I do play a lot on this server and love playing with the staff. I have donated to help improve the server and follow all the rules given to me. The reason of me joining is based on giving the experience of playing late at night and not noticing stuff shortness. I do try my best to report to whom is breaking rules and trying to help other members withthe problems. I love helping people in and out of the game and helping Make the garnet game better experience for members.

I'm a very open-minded person to other members' problems and their needs. I do not judge others by their sex/race but rather help them explain so I can better understand others just like them. I love the legal/ debate of problems when giving them the type of things I love the most. To be honest I just like helping people out with their problems. I was just raised to respect others for how they are understand where there coming from and always smile. I don't have a temper toward when trash talk to or being yelled at. I hope your like my way of understanding/thinking and hope to join the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. No 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes, November 23
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-6 (depending on work)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm in roled into college-going in as an electrician and a main chef at my job.
Did you read the staff rules?: Dr.Mcloven, IE: "Did you read the staff rules: {GG} Garnet".

• Like 2

Kinda neutral tbh. I’ve only really interacted with you one time which was last night and I’ve been informed by others that you may not quite be ready yet. For that reason I can’t say if it’s something I agree with but you were also asking about simple rule last night and everyone was correcting you on it. Like I said until I have more interactions with you I’ll be neutral. 

Edited by WreckEMsaints
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see you're ingame so I will set your rank rn.

• Spicy 1