ballsackchomper94's Staff Application

In-game name: briish citizen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:501620270

Warns: Currently None

Timezone: EST : UTC-05:00

Playtime?: 6 Hours and 6 Minutes

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): No-one, In other words you could say I referred myself.

Past experiences as staff: Moddage x2 (1. Trial Moderator, then 2. Moderator),  idk Servers (Defunct, Moderator), Egg's Garry's Mod Server (Senior Moderator), ExhibitionRP (Trial Moderator), A large amount of discord servers, and 1 other server i can't remember.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am a seasoned DarkRP and Garry's Mod player who has had multiple positive experiences with server staff teams, and experience with multiple staff trainings. I have also dealt/assisted with many Staff SIT's. I can always go from an energetic, joking mood to a serious, laid back state of mind with a recollective mindset and composure instantaneously whenever and wherever needed in staff scenarios which arise. I always take advice from fellow staff if I ever perform or say something on duty that is either incorrect or misunderstood, or something that I did not previously know before. I am never afraid to ask a question or correct someone whenever I feel the need do so, and will barely get angry whenever I receive an answer or response, negative or positive.

I know how to issue most punishments for how long, and what punishment to issue to the amount or type of offenses they are being accounted for. I always make sure I am never too serious and always add a little bit of personality and in some circumstances a bit of humor in my writing or speaking on & off duty. I will always not hesitate to speak the unbiased truth whenever on duty and will never make excuses to save myself from a punishment that I deserve. I never argue on-duty and rarely off-duty with anyone, whether it be staff members, players yelling at me, attempting to antagonizing me and/or fellow staff members, etc. Finally, I will never actively implement favoritism, or hold a grudge on a player or staff member for what they do, or give someone a mutual advantage over our social connections or ties between us to ensure all server members and players are always ensured equal & fair treatment with the staff whenever needed,

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned from many DarkRP servers in the past for stuff like ARDM, RDM, ARDA, Propblock, etc on servers I hadn't liked, miscommunications, and sometimes not being aware of what I did was wrong in the first place. Many of my non-severe punishments had been mostly miscommunications or being unaware 80% of the time.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not on Garnet Gaming, no.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: When I don't have school is whenever I get on Garry's Mod after waking up. During school hours is after 3:00 PM is around when I will also get on

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Virtual Reality, Collecting, Airsoft, and Sports

Did you read the staff rules?: briish citizen

Edited by ballsackchomper94