SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:154510962
Warns: N/A
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 2700 hours on MRP and 23 hours on SWRP
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: Staff on GaminglightMRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? There are two reasons why I should be picked over other applicants. First, I have a lot of experience in conflict resolution. Almost all the jobs I had growing up put me in positions where I had to de-escalate a situation between the company I worked for and it's customers. Trying to calm down the customer and finding a middle ground where both parties could agree upon. Dealing with certain mannered customers everyday taught me a lot on how to keep an interaction positive and productive. With these skills that I have learned, I can apply them to any in-game conflicts that come up. Allowing both sides of the story to be heard and coming to a resolution that everyone can agree upon. 

The second reason is my commitment to this community. Ever since I joined the MRP server back in 2018, I have always enjoyed my time in this community. I have formed many friendships that have lasted over the years. With my time spent on MRP, I have been able to help without being staff by leading factions, assisting with events, and help testing new maps. With this experience, I know that I would fit right in with the SWRP staff team. This community has helped me a lot over the years and I want to keep repaying that in any way that I can.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes, 3 days Accidental Mass, threw a grenade in spawn room during raid.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours/day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work a full time job at night. When I'm not at work I'm at the gym or playing other video games. 
Did you read the staff rules?: JCBM SCPL 2222 Spencer

• Agree 4

Spencer is extremely dedicated to the Garnet community proven by his time in MRP with different factions and from personal interactions, I can tell he has a level head and can deal with situations that require such a quality. It seems like he has been active in SWRP helping grow the server, and I think he would be a perfect fit for staff.

+1

Edited by Kurtle
  • Like 1