Ching's Staff Application

Ching

In-game name: Ching
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:61059175
Warns: 0
Timezone: Central
Playtime?: | SCT 1000 Ching has played for 209:34:51.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Remake
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet Gaming MRP Mod x2, Garnet Gaming SWRP Mod, Synergy Roleplay MRP Senior Admin, Synergy Roleplay SWRP Admin
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
Firstly, I've been around the Garnet community for about 6 years now. I know what it takes to be a staff member, and understand the amount of dedication needed for such a position. Over the years of staffing on Garnet, I've burnt out fast and that's because I've tried to do too much. I intend to make this a much longer commitment than my previous runs. My package comes with consistency and quality, and that is something that I value a lot. I come with problem solving skills and smart decision making. With being in the community so long, I understand what's expected of me and the activity level I'm supposed to maintain. Obviously, maturity is a huge part of this position, which is something I do come with as well. I work well with people considering the jobs and internships I've been through and understand how to resolve and end conflicts. 

Finally, I have the experience. I've staffed on highly reputable servers, and even helped start up the previous StarWarsRP and many other servers. I understand what it takes to be a staff member and the responsibilities that come with it. In addition to in-game experience, I've had plenty high level jobs/internships that have given me the skills to able to take on the role of a staff member.  I also plan on doing more than just enforcing the rules on the server; making it a fun and enjoyable environment. I'm also always gonna be here when you need me. I am extremely knowledgable in lore as well, and know every single single bit of canon. This means I can help out with events if needed and just overall allow for more RP on the server rather than just enforcing handbook rules. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
2020, Last StarWars RP launch.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
Minimum 10 hours a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Bodybuilder, business major, and not being broke.
Did you read the staff rules?:
Ching

Edited by Ching
  • Agree 1