DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DennisB's MRP resignation

So here it is after over 6 months of activity on MRP todays the day that I resign.  Im not resigning because i dont like the people or the server.  Some of you may know i transferred into the army national guard.  It was all fun and cool until this weekend when i found out we are mobilizing this year in support of operation inherent resolve (AKA Iraq) this will be my 3rd trip to the sandbox throughout my military career and i expect it to go pretty smoothly. with a short time frame to work with i want to spend as much time with friends and family as possible. but i will be on the server every now and up until the point of mobilization.

Stay Cool,

DennisB

@eli_ We started on a rocky path when i first got on the server and we didnt really see eye to eye but im glad to say that we worked past our differences and found a common ground.

@Mavv_ staying up at night with ya playing all sorts of games had a large impact on my mental health and i thank you for this, ill talk to you later homie

@Theos You're British..... jk , i've seen alot of good out of you and a little bad all in all probably the best manager to work under. keep up the good work and good luck.

@SirSmity keep up the great work both as a soon to be faction leader and an admin you were my favorite perma prop bitch 😄

These are the 4 people that truly had an impact on the way i saw things within the server community and life. i wish all of you all the best of luck with your paths.

That being said ill be back.

Edited by DennyB
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Forums Moderator
1 hour ago, DennyB said:

@eli_ We started on a rocky path when i first got on the server and we didnt really see eye to eye but im glad to say that we worked past our differences and found a common ground.

Nobody I'd rather spend a night with grinding the fuck out of COTW. Ik we'll talk before your deployment. Later dog ❤️

• Like 1
  • Toxic 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines