DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

eXg Reverend staff application

Demise

In-game name: eXg Reverend

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:82939902

Warns: 0

Timezone: Central

Playtime?:| eXg Reverend has played for 451:05:54.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] S. Mod on Garnet and HR Member. I Trained staff

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

First of all my name is Reverend and I have previous staff experience on Garnet and I've  Recently returned to the server and have become a regular player again. a year or 2 ago I was a S. Mod and a Garnet HR Member training new  TMods and  VIP Mods and I've been in many many sits before, I'm a people person who works with the reporter and the reported to defuse the situation and find a solution to the problem.  I have a good understanding of the ins and outs of Garnet DarkRP and how making money  relates to staff and its important to have people there to take sits so they don't go unsolved. Some of my other reasons are that I handle sits with 100% no bias and understand the rules inside and out I listen well and try to always give somebody the benefit of the doubt.  The community of Garnet is important and I'd like to be apart of upholding it again, I believe that I can be a good staff member regardless of my prior minging and bans. Even though there's a lot of bad stuff on my record I believe I've reformed and I've found new joy in playing garnet DarkRP instead of minging and getting banned. I really hope you guys will consider me as a potential staff member in this present day of Darkrp.  

I work fast, efficiently, and will complete majority of sits while I'm online  and keep the server clean. My goal in all this is to reform as a player and become a good addition to the team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have 6 mass RDM bans on here from when I didn't care about playing and I admit I was minging but I promise to not have that issue again.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Ive made 3 from a year or 2 ago and this one now so 4
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be online almost everyday
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Im a Drummer in a band and I go to school full time, I split my time 
Did you read the staff rules?: eXg Reverend

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

I usually dont comment on these, but you are an exception. I find that there is virtually nothing in your paragraph section, and you failed to mention your PBS ban. PBS is a ban totally removed from MRDM, because if we're being honest a decent portion of the staff team has an MRDM ban, but PBS is not something I can forgive, especially since you didn't mention it. Also with you mentioning the fact that you were staff not too long ago, quit, and now you're back, makes me think you'll just flake out again.

• Agree 1

Mans got 7 bans applying for staff.

And yeah PBS is pretty big to not mention considering its the same length as an MRDM ban.

While pluto is correct in saying a fair amount of people on the staff team have mrdm bans, its usually only one. This mans got 6-hello?
Also it do be saying 2 paragraphs, not one paragraph and two sentences.(although it may be a formatting error but still)

bro, 6 mrdm bans !?!?!!?!

yeah you don’t seem fit for the staff team in my eyes. +you only have one paragraph 

Prove to me and the other staff members that you can’t be a minge, I am willing to give you that shot if you can prove to me that you have changed.

-1 yeah I'ma just echo what everyone else has said. Das a lotta bans homie|

Edit: I will say some are kinda spread apart and the last one was about 3 months ago. Maybe give it some time if you really wanna be staff and see if you care. Get some really good rep and I could see me changing my opinion. I do believe in change

Edited by Canlex

Can't say much about the 2 paragraphs thing. Your paragraphs are all over the place where mid paragraph you change to another topic and back to the original topic. I'm sure you've changed you just gotta take a bit of time to show it as well homie. You also overall seem to not have a very good reputation with the staff. Giving you good luck on the next application you do!