DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust's Staff Application

Rust

12 hours ago, Aether said:

Honestly everything has been covered.
1+
But to just say some shit rust is cool and just a decent person  : )

8 hours ago, DennyB said:

Ill give this a +1 due to the fact that shes active and actively fixing a faction and shes not absolutely braindead, my only concern which is none of my business tbh but it is a concern is what happened the last time you were staff. i get it work gets in the way trust me i really do. but whats going to change about this time around.  Again none of my business but just a concern i had (yes i know i just resigned and that sounds hypocritical especially seeing my lack of activity within the last few weeks of my time in staff.)

Best of Luck Rust,

Dennis The Menace

8 hours ago, Westt said:

I did the exact same thing - although I just did a funny and disappeared without letting anyone know - main reason I'm not trying to make a great comeback. 😎

To cut the bullshittery, Dennis makes a fair point. You were given a second term as staff member and didn't do much with it. Maybe with your appointment to COL you have more motivation etc. for now, but how long will it last? What would be different now from then? I am not hating on you, you're absolutely amazing and you deserve a shot on the staff team again but people will possibly hold this against you (people that are higher up there). 

Putting that minor hickup aside, I would love to see Rust on the staff team again and make a difference on the server as much as a single individual possibly can. You're active, great to be around and you're showing newer players how good this server can be besides the toxicity that the PvP aspect brings with it from time to time. 

+1

7 hours ago, Party said:

+1 rust 75R col again poggers she cool easy accepted 

5 hours ago, jas0n said:

+1 enough has already been said

4 hours ago, Soap- said:

+1 

- Gid laugh

- not toxic 

- absolute chad

- Great when was Previously staff

Thanks boys for the honest responses and kind words, I really appreciate it. 🙂👊

The few times I comment on staff apps and this is gonna be one of them. Rust you are one of the best examples of a leader and a staff member you were an amazing help during MRP hard moments you would be an amazing fit on the team again. 

Massive +1 good luck rust! 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Fetn said:

The few times I comment on staff apps and this is gonna be one of them. Rust you are one of the best examples of a leader and a staff member you were an amazing help during MRP hard moments you would be an amazing fit on the team again. 

Massive +1 good luck rust! 

Thanks so much buddy miss ya ❤️👊🏼