SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:8027836
Staff members in-game name: Smitty
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Don't Know
Date & Time of incident: Around 10:30 PST
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: Ban Evasion
How long were you banned for?: Permanently
Proof of Ban: igkvgWU.png
What happened? (include any proof): I am really unsure of what happened. Tonight kind of seemed like a blur, and when I tried to explain it to a staff member, I was not listened to and was repeatedly told to appeal. I was playing on the server tonight and was minding my own business when I got a message from my steam friend telling me I had been banned for Ban Evasion. When I joined the Teamspeak, people were asking me if I was someone named Dex, and if I knew I had been community banned. I was confused so I said no. I don't know who this Dex person or Swiss person is (as staff member Smitty accused me of being). I don't really know what proof I can provide on my end. I'm a pretty private person with my life as a lot of it connects me to my work. Other than my word and any other evidence you guys can think I should provide, I have nothing to support my case. I tried to ask Smitty, the staff who banned me, about my next steps and he simply told me to appeal. 

Why should your ban be removed?: At this point I don't know how to feel about the ban. I'm a little confused and upset that I was banned without any questioning about my side of events, and when I spoke to a staff member about it, they were incredibly dismissive and came off as if it was a bother to do their job. The only real piece of information I have about my own ban is that this screenshot is a thing, and it shows my real account joining the Teamspeak after whoever was impersonating me is banned. The name Dex was tossed around back and forth, and I truly do not know this person. Maybe they're linked to my ban, but the staff member I spoke to would hear nothing about it. Please believe me is all I can really say.

unknown.png

Denied

Staff were suspicious that you were ban evading, then upon you joining teamspeak you were banned by the server.
 There's no log of anyone impersonating you, and the server issued the ban, not a user.
In just over a minute you had a VPN running so that you could join.

You are ban evading.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 5
  • Informative 1