SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:182574479
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 101:41:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): None
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] 3 severs 2 Head GM 
Why should we choose you over other applicants?  Not to seem rude but I feel as I can help out the GM team. My experience in other server might not be of much help but I know a lot about lore. I also believe the server can really grow as I see potential in it so I want to help. I also feel as I can keep everyone on the server especially when nobody is doing things as I have fun with mini events. I am also on a lot when its downtime and I see people just standing around afk or just saying they are bored in ooc and I feel that I can fill that boredom. I also like creating RP events for people and like having them be creative because creativity helps with RP and I can make RP happen.

I also feel that if players start having bad event experiences they will stop playing the server altogether so I feel like I can help with that. Its also bad reputation if a GM continues giving bad events out because it gives them and the server bad rep and people might not get on for events if they think it will be bust.  I love playing the server and I hope to become GM so I can help out the server the best way I can. I also have a lot of free time compared to some other GMs so I can always keep people active on the server when most other cannot.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  About a year ago on a DRP didn't advert a raid and ended up getting punished for mass but since I had video it was only a day ban.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a decent amount of time to contribute to being a game master. I have a job and school work but I always have free time when the server is active and when it is not. I feel like I can devote all my free time into the server without fail.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The reasonability of a game master is to provide events for the people of the server. The game master must keep the player base happy and by doing events and helping them have fun they can keep the player base happy. The game master must also look into the happiness of the people on the server as they must make sure their events will not make anybody rage or get them angry so they must provide for the whole server. The GM has the main purpose of providing the community with a fulfilling experience when playing on that server.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would contribute to the RP of the server as helping make as many RP friendly situations I can as it helps with peoples understanding of the RP situation.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: My biggest RP contribution would probably be an event style RP where Shaak Ti with a couple of ARC overseers have citadel training. These trainings would include battalion special training to help teach the clones tactics and see who is the best battalion around. This would help the troops get to work together and to find better ways to strategize together so future missions can be more effective.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:  

Unknown contagion: We have been informed that a unknown virus has struck a nearby village and recon with medics are sent in to treat the victims. As the medics find the techno virus hidden in the village and contain the sample they are sent back to base. A unknown trooper at that time transmits a signal to the CIS that a potentially useful virus has shown up so the CIS prepare to attack the medics to claim it. The medics are under siege at Zeta while reinforcements are on their way. Pilots are sent out to destroy the air force while ground troops attempt to free the medics from the siege. Once the munificent is destroyed the troops head back to base. The 2 highest ranking medics are sent to continue research on the virus. The unknown clone from before gains a new task to capture the high ranking medics and get a ride with the virus out of their. 104th are sent to negotiate while all recon are sent to the courtyard of the base to scout for incoming hostiles (pilots are also sent to patrol the skies). While negotiations are made with the clone defector we agree that he can leave with the virus which is obviously a trap. Once this happens another CIS fleet appears and starts attacking. CG are immediately to extract the defector and the high ranking medics. Once the battle is over medics do a evaluation on the troop defector to conclude he had his memory changed so he was not a real defector and his memories are fixed.

Full out CIS attack: It was a peaceful day on anaxes when suddenly a full fighting force of cis commandos attack. Once the generator is taken down B1 battle droids storm the building occupying many of the bases interior. The commando droids are sent to the top to kidnap a naval member (104th will have to deal with this). Engineers are sent to fix the generator while troops clear out the base. Pilots are sent out to combat the skies while the ground troops begin the assault on the MHB to regain control. Once the base has been taken back over alarms are triggered in the FOBs and nearby villages. All troops are gathered in MHB to prepare for a all out attack. Recon to the village. 501st 212th are sent to farm and Zeta. Once dealt with their personal mission they meet up at comms tower and get ready to assault Aurek. In Aurek a bomb is found which will have to be defused before event is over.

Giant space battle: A distress signal just outside the planet anaxes' atmosphere. All troops board a venator to assess the situation. When the warp is complete we arrive in the remains of another venator class ship and munis surrounding it. The troops are already in battle stations as this was suspected. All pilots must be on their A game in this mission as its a giant space battle. Frequent droids will drill into the ship in unknown locations. The fight is long and grueling but eventually the fighting stops as we are victorious.

Its a trap: A distress signal on a nearby jungle planet. A recognizable signal has been received from a nearby jungle planet as it seems a force is pinned down on the planet and is requesting reinforcements. (optional) We travel on the venator to the planet. On the planet we make a fob and the troops are told to hold out until we find the location of the party. While the troops are chilling in the beach a bunch of B1 sniper droids snipe on their position. The troops totally vulnerable must trust each other and stick with each other to survive this surprise attack (this will also show how trained the troops are with situations like this). Once the troops fend off the snipers commando droids drop on their position. Once cleared out the navy have gathered intelligence that a tactical droid has been leading a campaign on this planet and is most likely behind this attack so we must find it and steal its head for valuable data on the CIS. The troops are sent out to find this droid while on the way they are constantly attacked from the tree line. Once they find the base the tactical droid is seen and under no circumstances is the droid to be shot and killed. Once the battle is over and the CG seize the tactical droid they head back to camp and prepare for departure.  Once back on Anaxes scans are done on the droids brain and they find valuable intel on a CIS base on a planet. Debrief will be held and during it the troops will have the vote if they want to continue the story or leave it at that.

Jedi betrayal (PK event):(mostly jedi event) During a normal day at the jedi temple a troublesome padawan(or any other jedi) gets into a fight with a jedi master. The argument lead the emotions pouring out from the jedi losing his sense of control. He runs off and the jedi masters sensing a disturbance in the force tell the other jedi to let him choose his own path now. The jedi runs off to the crystal caves where a familiar voice calls out to him. "I see something is on your mind jedi." "perhaps you seek guidance." The talk continues on with the jedi talking with the voice about how nobody gets him and it cant hurt to have a little bit of emotions. The voice speaks out to him that he can give him power and in return the jedi must offer up his life for those he seeks to protect. The jedi wanting this accepts the voices offer and the jedi loses consciousness. The jedi bring him back to the jedi temple where he wakes a new person. The jedi screams in agony as if something is trying to take him over. The voice then reveals itself to the jedi as the dark side of the force and the path he has chosen cannot be undone. The jedi runs away into the courtyard of the base where another disturbance in the force occurs. Suddenly from the air general grievous appears in his ship (general grievous never actually shows up its just for impact to the story). General grievous demands they hand over the jedi immediately or be wiped out. Once we deny his plans he starts to send down drop pods and the jedi now turned Sith starts a fight with the jedi (the 2 jedi fighting will have buffed hp to lengthen the fight). Once general grievous leaves saying the plan was a mistake and the clones are too strong. The newborn Sith is then bested by the jedi killing the Sith in progress. The jedi and clones have a moment of silence in debrief over the loss of a jedi.(This event is also if a jedi would be getting pk'd and its not required for a jedi to be pk'd)

Edited by AFRIICA
Updated name/playtime with revision edits from comments
  • Forums Moderator

My only issue with you Roberto is when you first joined the server you were a bit of a minge hence the reason you stayed CT for such a long time within the 212th battalion before you switched to 41st. There were many instances that were just again, a bit mingy. You know how to RP especially as a medic but you need to work on your attitude within some RP scenarios. You're heading in the right direction but I feel you aren't ready for a GM position yet. Best of luck.

Edited by eli_
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 1

Good event ideas but I've never seen you in-game so I feel the need to go off of how many hours you have and any past experience on the server -1 but If you had any different names before In the server confirm it with me and this might be a +1 also being a SCT with 60 hours, kinda seems like you should be lcpl by then.

Edited by Twix

Pretty good application, but i feel like the 

On 1/20/2022 at 7:54 PM, AFRIICA said:

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server

question was misunderstood. It's not what you've done so far but your most creative idea.

Right now due to factors already explained i'm going with a -1

Thank you all for the comments I have revised some parts of my application feel free to look it back over but I will always strive to be better known in the community. I will be less of a minge especially that I am trying to join the GM team.

I agree with Eli's post. During our med simulations you showed decent role play skills. If you continue to bring positive RP to the server and less mingy behavior, I would give you a plus one. For now, its going to be a -1. Good luck my friend. 

spacer.png

Edited by Spencer
  • Like 1

spacer.png

DENIED

You have detailed event ideas and we appreciate the application. I recommend continuing to improve your behavior and approach to the server. I think you would be great to have on the GM team but once you have improved your behavior, please reapply in 2 weeks.
@Ziggylock & move

Edited by special
  • Agree 1