Flak's Staff Application

Flak

+ Good Officer
+ Experience in the server
+ Referral by a decent staff member
+ Really helpful person
+ Paragraph was pretty creative and has actual plans to both help the server AND the staff team, I like that. Most people just want to help what's seen in front of the curtains, not behind.

- Your warn, so let me explain this. You didn't get warned for the tali DB kill and honestly I think it'd be impossible to kill someone in DB from a shot outside Soccer field, you'd have to go through the massive wall, Spawn wall, and then DB wall. The reason you got warned was because you killed someone in soccer field this rule was put in place quite a bit back where soccer field is considered base camp, this is your own fault and your own negligence for the rules. I really don't like this.

I'm going to give you a +1 however I suggest taking responsibility for your warn and knowing the rules next time.

• Like 2

+1

- Great Officer

-Previous Staff 2x 

-Great intentions 

-As Tyrant said, specific plans on helping the community and the staff team.

On 1/20/2022 at 6:57 PM, Flak said:

if they are being punished, why they are being punished and teaching them going forward how to better themselves and become better community members

This line right here stands out to me heavy, staff should not sit over the community to be seen as "higher" than everyone else, but should be integrated in with our community teaching, and helping them grow as players.

• Like 2