DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Life’s getting good again.

WreckEMsaints

Hey y’all it’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything. The end of last year was just one thing of suck leading to another. I wasn’t enjoying my life, felt like I would work come home and just want to sleep. One of the guys I grew up with had bottled up his depression and ultimately made the choice to give up. It hurt. A lot. I’ve lost plenty of people in life but this one struck me differently. Didn’t really feel any closure, sometimes I still don’t feel like I did, but I know life will carry on regardless. I found myself in a place where my comfort was in making others happy before I took care of my own needs. I went to counseling and from it I was given such a better perspective on my life and that I can’t blame anyone for what had happened. I also have to give major props to some people in here who helped me see my potential as well. They are: @Shin_Tsukimi, @Adric, @ShankNinja, and @DrCloudyJuice. Without y’all I wouldn’t be as motivated as I am today. Then the best thing that I wasn’t even planning on occurred, I met a girl who sees me as I am. She brings out such an amazing amount of joy to my life, I find myself wanting to lead her, pursue her, and be her all. And that’s what she wants from me! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future and excited to see where this community goes. 

take care and thanks for coming to my Ted talk. 

42 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Hey y’all it’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything. The end of last year was just one thing of suck leading to another. I wasn’t enjoying my life, felt like I would work come home and just want to sleep. One of the guys I grew up with had bottled up his depression and ultimately made the choice to give up. It hurt. A lot. I’ve lost plenty of people in life but this one struck me differently. Didn’t really feel any closure, sometimes I still don’t feel like I did, but I know life will carry on regardless. I found myself in a place where my comfort was in making others happy before I took care of my own needs. I went to counseling and from it I was given such a better perspective on my life and that I can’t blame anyone for what had happened. I also have to give major props to some people in here who helped me see my potential as well. They are: @Shin_Tsukimi, @Adric, @ShankNinja, and @DrCloudyJuice. Without y’all I wouldn’t be as motivated as I am today. Then the best thing that I wasn’t even planning on occurred, I met a girl who sees me as I am. She brings out such an amazing amount of joy to my life, I find myself wanting to lead her, pursue her, and be her all. And that’s what she wants from me! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future and excited to see where this community goes. 

take care and thanks for coming to my Ted talk. 

Fuck you eric you Smelly alcoholic bitch

Fr tho, I love pretty much every moment we all spend together, you know I always got your back man. You are a really great friend I've made on here for sure

Archived