Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:422808648
Warns: none
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  244:45:53
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Shiny, and Mao
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]I believe that I should be chosen over other applicants, Because... I am on often: Almost every day. I want to help boost the population by making the server more enjoyable.  I also want to get more community interaction. Like taking sits for example, I feel like at times it can take a good while for a sit to be claimed. I also very much enjoy helping out around. I see sometimes Mods/Admins not change jobs simply because they don't feel like it. I would very much want to help fix the base camping dilemma as it makes the main part of the server unfun.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details . I have, I was banned for 2 days over a year ago for RDM x2.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have around 2-3 hours weekdays. And 5-7 hours weekends.

Edited by _Adams
Grammer errors. And Incorrect sentence In the paragraph section.
  • Disagree 2

So im not gonna plus one or minus one you for right now. if you want people to plus one your staff app you gotta beef up your paragraphs because right now its just a few sentences you also are probably gonna want to make sure you talk more about how youd be beneficial to the staff team

Going to be honest, you should wait before applying...

+ Decent Time

= Referrals from staff, but both are Trials currently.

- Poor paragraph, very poorly put together with little to no effort.
- I don't think anyone knows you
- Literally not much to say about your application, it's very bland and empty.

-1 - I have seen you on the server, but have never spoken to you. You need to get more acquitted with Afghan and put more effort into your application. I will change my answer if I see you on Afghan, at the very least, Afghan TS channels and if you add more content into your paragraph, obviously not nonsense. Good luck!

I believe i have seen you a couple times but that is of course due to my schedule and me being on at really weird times of the night and day, but please come to AFG TS channel or play on AFG every once and a while and get to know the people on our side too so we can better decide on a decision for our vote here if you can do that before you either get accepted or denied i could change this to a +1 in the future also as other said beef up the paragraphs some effort goes a long way. Good Luck!

• StarWarsRP Management Team

spacer.png

Denied

You did not write 2 paragraphs where required, despite being given a couple of days since being informed of this issue

You may reapply in 2 weeks (14th Feb.)