FiveM topic

THEHAMMER270

Ima be honest when I get into the forums I always see that FiveM topic and I always think how great it would be if Garnet made a FiveM server. I know that it won’t be for a while cause he has lots to do with stuff like star wars rp and everything but just saying it would be pretty awesome. Lol

• The Garnut

FiveM would actually be a blessing for me to work on, because i'm severely burnt out of GMod. The issue is I have nobody reputable to work with on FiveM, and I wouldn't know what is necessary to get a community started in that mod.

For awhile our planning was to go through with Diego Zavier (DarkRP main) but it ended up being a large waste of time. (Hence the forum section)

Yeah I can see how hard that could be, with building community it’s honestly just comes slowly overtime but you gotta make sure to be active with the community also. Like do things different and tuff from other server be more unique then them. But before all that you have to go through all the scripts and getting everything set up for it which is a huge pain I can see. Also fiveM has a boosting type of thing where you boost your server and it get recommended more. But once you have the scripts down and your happy with the server you have after that it comes down to having a player base as people that would play the server before it even starts popping or anything, kinda like a starting community then boost here and there and watch your community grow but it’s easier said then done ngl.

but for sure the most important thing is to be different then other servers and have more unique things. That’s my opinion on it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived