NotCookie

In-game name: DTA Cookie Deviluke

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:95947758

Warns: 0 

Timezone: Eastern US

Playtime?: 1669:40:20.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): GHOSTIEE, Lox, PM from Israel, TheDudeAbides, West, Shark, Compa Mau, Torq, Chickn, candy, Toddd, Titan, GunShark, 🔥🔥🔥👏𝗙𝗲𝘁𝗻👏🔥🔥🔥, Vapr, ShankNinja, MoonDoge, KingClffrd, Verafly, SkillArt, and Doorknob.

Past experiences as staff: Ex Mod back only a few months ago.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I should be accepted over other applicants since I'm usually on a lot in the server and have a lot of free time to staff. Most of the time during morning and nights no staff members are online to take reports. I wanna be there to deal with them, tons of people rdm and prop spam when staff aren't on. I'm pretty well known in the community and have tons of experience with the server in general. Since last time I staffed I have lots of experience with it and what to do as staff.

I'm striving to support and help players who have problems in the server.  One of the better thing's about me is how I live in the east and most people I know throughout the server also live east too which helps a lot with time zones. I'm usually always on and looking to do any sit that comes up like I have done in the past as an ex staff member.  I make sure to be kind, and fair towards people in reports. I want other staff members to know that I can take care of reports when they aren't on and support the server in general.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Yes, previous app was back in June.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6-8 hours at most

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Listening to music, talking to friends, playing games, and chilling out really.

Did you read the staff rules?: Cookie

Edited by xCookie
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 1

Alright. so as you know I absolutely decimate staff applications but this one is a rare one as he has my referral and even went over the paragraphs with me to ensure he didn't fuck up.

His paragraphs are good an hes decnet in game

+1 

• Friendly 1