DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

AFSOC Slots

Rook_

Description: I am suggesting that we add more slots to the Afsoc whitelists. I ran into an issue yesterday when attempting
to swap to my AFSOC whitelist but it was full. With me not being able to go on another whitelist for AFSOC only having 
one whitelist. It is an inconvenience to not be able to swap to the whitelist due to it being full. I don't see why the slots 
are limited in the first place.

Reasoning: This isn't something that would heavily impact the server, just something i believe would be convenient. Only being 
able to have one AFSOC whitelist at a time means I cannot simply swap to a different whitelist, I would be forced to go on an army/other SOC whitelist. 

If the reasoning for Having this slot limit is amount of helicopters at once, make  rule where there can only be 2-3 helicopters in the sky per faction.

Neutral

In any other factions case, this would probably be a needed change. Remember that this is a second life and there should not be too many people on the WL.

I see your reasoning, and agree that this isn't something very needed, this change is more of convenience change than anything. But with only being able to have one AFSOC whitelist at a time, it gets annoying not being able to go on the whitelist because others are on it.

Edited by S0UL
37 minutes ago, S0UL said:
Description: I am suggesting that we add more slots to the Afsoc whitelists. I ran into an issue yesterday when attempting
to swap to my AFSOC whitelist but it was full. With me not being able to go on another whitelist for AFSOC only having 
one whitelist. It is an inconvenience to not be able to swap to the whitelist due to it being full. I don't see why the slots 
are limited in the first place.

Reasoning: This isn't something that would heavily impact the server, just something i believe would be convenient. Only being 
able to have one AFSOC whitelist at a time means I cannot simply swap to a different whitelist, I would be forced to go on an army/other SOC whitelist. 

If the reasoning for Having this slot limit is amount of helicopters at once, make  rule where there can only be 2-3 helicopters in the sky per faction.

AFSOC was originally intended to be a squad of 5 incredibly active and RP oriented players to lead events on the main but mostly event server, those plans changed when Shrimp left and I took it over a little while after. It was never intended to be what it is now, I just slowly made changes over a year and a half to allow it to function on the main server as an airforce and RP faction to enrich the general playerbases experience.

• Informative 3