Goobian

In-game name: PatrioticTrump2024
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_1:0:79503438
Staff members in-game name: Rosie
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:442466737
Date & Time of incident: 2/15/2022 11:00am ish
Timezone: MST
Warn Reason: Diss in sit
What happened? (include any proof): I made an RDM sit and the guy who killed me was in another admin sit with Rosie so me along with the other admin teleported to their sit. So I start explaining what happened (I was also in character to go along with my name) and the guy who who killed me basically denied it in a joking way and that was totally cool with me. So I replied with "You son of a bitch" in a joking way. The other 2 staff members who were there 100% knew it was a joke because they were laughing and just shrugging it off but for some reason Rosie took it in a different direction and said "You can get warned for diss in a sit" and I said something along the lines of "I have my freedom of speech" (also in a joking way) and she just gave me the warning after that.
Why should your warn be removed?: Im sure this will probably be denied considering how 99% of gmod servers take shit way too seriously but It really was just a joke and it wasnt even directed towards her, she was just there. It also wasn't even her sit. As i already said theres 2 other people who were there who can definitely vouch that i wasnt being serious it was just me being in character. I also just feel like Rosie doesnt like me (which i honestly dont care about but considering shes an admin she probably shouldnt have any bias towards anyone) and just has something against me because i was actually rdmed right infront of her right before i made this post and she just laughed it off and said to another admin "If he makes a report PLEASE let me take it".  So i just figured she was going to dismiss it or something.

I will give my point of view in this situation for I was one of the people reported and was apart of the sit. Unfortunately I don't have any video so I can't back up specific facts. I will just tell you this guy was clearly trolling and had a whole voice to go along with his act, I eventually talked to him for a bit and he mentioned he was just trolling to go along with a video and I kinda knew from the beginning he was trolling. I don't know which part of the sit he was directing a diss but I definitely didn't notice a diss of any kind. It was just banter back and forth for a random rdm sit.

Again can't back up with a specific recording but that is the way I saw it, just a guy messing around and being his own character, and I never took him seriously in the sit, just pretty much laughed at it.

Hey sorry, I changed my mind i kinda figured that the warn would just be removed but i was told it would remain if it was closed. So if its not a big deal, id prefer it just remains open until i can get the warn removed. Thanks.

• Like 2

I do not have any evidence of the situation but you were very rude and you did diss in the sit. I do not hate you and I do not diss like in anyway I saw it as you called people bitch's in my sit so I warned you for that other than that I have had no issues with you.

34 minutes ago, Rosie said:

I do not have any evidence of the situation but you were very rude and you did diss in the sit. I do not hate you and I do not diss like in anyway I saw it as you called people bitch's in my sit so I warned you for that other than that I have had no issues with you.

Well again, it was completely in character and none of it was directed at you. I was talking with the admin who took my report and the guy who was being accused with the RDM. I figured that nobody else took it seriously considering they were laughing. I have nothing against you either but there was a time that it felt like you were against me. Maybe you were joking, maybe not. I don't know. I just want the warn to be removed.

Accepted

The warn will be removed, as Rosie has no evidence so we have no definitive context on whether or not it was malicious or not. Please contact a manager+ while you and them are in-game and they are responsive/not afk.

Rosie will be talked to about making sure she is recording everything, especially as a lead admin.