DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Brayden's Staff Application

Bray

In-game name:  1stSFODD OPT Bray/Tali CPL Bray
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:503370518
Warns: Zero
Timezone: MST
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  1stSFODD OPT Bray has played for 311:06:37
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Flak, Ting, Gabe
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefiting the server by throwing out ideas that I believe will help the server as a whole and make decisions for it. Since returning to the server recently I've enjoyed it and set a couple of goals for myself, one of them being to achieve an staff position. I would like to help enforce the rules during peak/nonpeak because I have a lot of free time on my hands. I'm a chill guy and don't get heated in the moment so I feel that would help me in "stressful" situations and sits. I  know the rules and am willing to help enforce and/or teach them to players old and new. I used to play football so I know that Teamwork, Consistency, And Leadership is key to improvement so I'm willing to accept and bring ideas/criticism to do so. 

Furthermore I have been improving my activity within the server/social hubs. Currently I'm trying to make a name for myself on Tali by assisting the Taliban in wars when they're outnumbered . I would try to improve the new player experience by  showing a tad bit of leniency for fresh players. Instead of warn/jail for something minor I would show them their mistake and help them learn from it. In sits I would sit and hear both sides of the story and address it fairly instead of being one-sided. Even with having no experience of staff I feel as if my maturity and quick learning can make up for it. If I do get accepted I can play from midday to evenings making it easier for a staff member to be available in some earlier times and relieve some stress during prime. If given the opportunity I have faith that I can excel.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details.:  I was banned for NITRP in April of 2020 by Awesome Aiden. I don't remember what I had did but was obviously  deserved if put through. Since returning I've been trying to improve my image on the server.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  2-6 Hours a day

Edited by Bray
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I'll be honest I haven't talked to you that much but I have seen you around and you show no signs to reverting back to NITRP behavior. Been pretty chill in TS and in game, although kinda annoying in war when playing AFG 🙂. I believe you could easily make the staff team. Good Luck! 

I'm not sure why you would apply for staff after ban evading Skrt, I thought you were smarter than that.

Edited by Reeper
Banned moment
  • Friendly 1

Denied
A couple MilitaryRP staff notified me that they were suspecting you for ban evasion.
I was able to positively confirm that you are ban evading, so this app is being denied and your account has been banned from the server.
Take care, @skrt.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 3