DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

NSG using Donator classes

exile917

Description: It's been brought to my attention recently that the NSG faction isn't allowed to use donator classes. Being a PMC group I believe that a PMC should be able to purchase and use classes for use during war 
to help achieve a successful contract for war. My point being that PMC's are required to supply their own weapons for their contracts, hence why I want to suggest allowing the NSG faction to use their Donator classes 
for the faction they are contracted for during war. This would only make more sense due to the realistic fact that PMC's don't use traditional firearms due to not having regulations on what firearm they are permitted to use. 

Reasoning: This would encourage purchases for this soc faction as well as provide a more realistic feeling since this is an RP server. Allowing the NSG group to utilize their tactical advantages just as they would in real life.  

Additional Information: NA

• Agree 1

+1

Don't really see a reason not to allow this within reason

11 minutes ago, exile917 said:

PMC's don't use traditional firearms due to not having regulations on what firearm they are permitted to use.

Also true, in my eyes PMCs would source whatever equipment they needed for a given contract.  ie; If we're going on a intel or scout mission a ghillie class or use a sniper that we provide ourselves.

"i dont know that i agree with it making sense in an rp perspective to have NSG look the same as some tali" 

Edited by 0Mao
  • Like 2