In-game name:CBM JENG RCTL SFC 4137 Brandon
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:210147981
Warns:0
Timezone:CST
Playtime?:725:55:50
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mark 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i have been staff in 2 starwars rp servers this one and another i was a admin in the other and a mod in this one i was also staff on garnets dark rp I was as well metro staff back then
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I should be picked to become a staff member because of the dedication I have to the server. I have enjoyed every moment I've had on swrp to meet new people and have a fun, immersive experience. Still, there are always people to ruin the enjoyable experience the server brings, and I wish to be the person that stops it. Over time and a few mistakes, I have learned the rules inside out, and I am ready to be the best staff member I can be. I believe I am fair in my decisions and will not come to a verdict without seeing both sides of the story. 

I won't let my personal opinions interfere with my choices and only deal with facts of situations. I wish to help new players gain a fun experience on the server and make sure they wish to become a member of the garnet gaming community. I would not use my staff powers as a way to minge on the server and will take it very seriously. I understand a staff member's duties, and I wouldn't take the powers for granted. Thank you all for reviewing my app, and I hope to be a staff member with you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been punished on mill rp as I had attempted a cross map and killed a player in there base with a explosive from across the map and was warned.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made a app back then on june 24th 2020 Link in case someone wants to review it without the trouble of going through the tabs and stuff

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 hours to 6
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?nope
Did you read the staff rules?:Brandon

• Like 1

Not a staff member but would still like to appraise this application and give Brandon a +1 with my time within CG Brandon was the one who trained me and was very thorough and didn’t skip over anything which is true signs of a leader. Someone who won’t cut corners to just make things shorter. Brandon is also very active in SWRP and hard to miss with his….unique helmet but is also a very chill person. Sometimes you’ll see Brandon but other times you might not because of how busy he is doing his job. He doesn’t slack off. 95% of the time you’ll find him in the brig or helping others who need CG. If he isn’t busy handling something else Brandon is almost always first on scene to help. Great guy and great personality. 

+1

Great player, and involved in CG. Has already been helpful to staff with any issues of players breaking rules. He cares about the server and wanting to see things run smoothly. Already has prior staffing experience within the community too. I think he’d make a great addition, and contributing member, as staff!

0832ab63175ceac4146ee2d56287220c.png
ACCEPTED
You are a long time community member within SWRP. You've been great the last SWRP run and you are doing even better this SWRP run. Other than your application being not too great, your involvement in SWRP outweighs that. I'm glad to have you on the staff team. Contact @special to set up your staff training.
@Ziggylock & move snuggums

• Agree 2