|Another One| - Staff App

Soap-

In-game name:  055th Col Soap
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:179365922
Warns:  4
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 055th COL Soap has played for 846:48:04.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s):  Benkei, Wyatt, Cookie, XL D, 
Past experiences as staff: HMod  MRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

Okay so here we are again, hows it going?, hows everyone doing this evening? I plan on benefiting the server in general just by being available when the server is lower pop and there isn't many staff on. The Current Sit counts are rather low and as much I would love to say I would help by taking sits this is not my main priority, I am not suggesting that I wouldn't take sits I am simply stating that as of current there is not a big demand for a staff member who primarily will sit farm. Rather I would be looking to make an impact by helping to get the view of the generalized community across to the MRP executive team and try to aid with rule changes and generally just assisting people on server. I think the idea of staff being just sit bots has clouded some peoples view of how much a staff member can actually do I would look to assist Factions with TPs, Respawns and 'Hopefully' in the future sets for Tryouts, trainings and sims, as the role of staff isn't just handling reports and making judgements on forums that is just one part of it, the Main role in my eyes is to improve players experience on server and that is exactly what I aim to do.                                                                                                                              

Now as Previously Stated my Main objective as staff isn't just sits however I think my approach towards sits can improve the new player experience, I look to take a Lenient approach towards new players. Example TALI pvt S0Me0n3 RDMS VET . I would not simply go straight to punishments, Instead explain to them what they did wrong and what the rules are and if need be retrain them. Not all new players are minges most just take a while to learn the do's and don't's on server. I would also look at using staff commands to allow for easier and more enjoyable activities for new players, being able to bring new people back after dying in sims allow them to get back into the action quicker and prevent them from getting bored, as bored new players leads to lower player retention and without a good player retention the server will not have any portion of new players. So to summarize I would look to help improve lower pop [Early in the day for US] player experience, attempt to help people with small scale events faction based or otherwise and to Generally just try to conduct sits in a fair and transparent manner.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? 4 Warns
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

3 upto 6 Hrs a Night. 4 or 5 nights a Week

• Agree 1

Hey Soap! Good luck on your application and I hope to see you with us, anyways lets go.

+ Great guy
+ Very mature and can handle situations well
+ Has proven himself as both a leader, officer, and staff on the server before hand and performed well
+ Long time player and has lots of hours
+ One of the few people that I'd give my referral to since I usually prefer to critique an app
+ In a different timezone meaning he may be on at a time most of us can't be.
+ Very active player

= Nothing to place here

- Nothing to place here

I wish you luck, although you probably wont need it! +1