Suggestion: More crack stoves!

1 thing that bothers me is that now that crack is working nobody really uses it thanks to the fact they find meth after level 60 to be more profitable, well I've got a easy, logical fix for that!

Description: At level 70-80 you are given access to a 2nd crack stove that costs a lot more much like the 2nd meth stove, and thanks to that are able to cook more crack.

Reasoning: More people using crack would not only allow for more diversity in the market but It'd give more spaces for newer players to try out Meth Manufacturer. Currently very high level players still grind that out (if they are not just grinding printers) and that leaves some newer lower level players without a easier means to level up.

The pros are very visible I believe.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 3
4 minutes ago, Nutter said:

I have a more logical fix, give me a range to buff crack by

I'm going off what a lot of people have told me, perhaps we could make crack give way more xp than the average amount of 2 meth stoves, but doesn't make as much money. I'd need specific numbers to know a buff amount

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Nutter said:

I have a more logical fix, give me a range to buff crack by

Keep cracks money range (you can still make more with two meth stoves) and make 1 crack stove produce x4 the amount of xp 1 meth stove can make (or more) it sounds like a lot but that just means it makes 2x the amount 2 meth stoves would make. That way if people wanna focus on leveling they play crack and those who want money play meth

I sort of thought about this for a while yesterday while I was heading to bed and this was an idea I came up with

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
1 hour ago, Nutter said:

Let me reiterate. From the current values, where should we take Crack? 

IE: 3x the XP output, 2x the cash output. etc 

Again I really would need to see the exact xp output for each to make a suggestion, however I would say 1 crack should have 4x the xp output power of 1 meth. 

The cost for crack currently is fair, especially if crack becomes something you use to level up, not gain money.

I appreciate you having patience with me, I'm not entirely sure how all the values and systems work

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest proggy

Accepted

Crack currently gives more xp than meth. (1 stove vs 1 stove). 
Lets try buffing crack's xp output by 2x & make failed batches a very rare occurrence, but not touch the amount of money it gives.
This will allow it to compete xp wise with meth manufacturers using 2 stoves.
We'll see how that works out and go from there.

One benefit people seem to miss about crack manufacturer:
The cook times are longer than meth but the money/xp gained per batch makes up for that. Meaning less fumbling around with ingredients and more time doing other things.
ESPECIALLY since there isn't 2 stoves to worry about per batch.

Edited by Proggy