SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Staff members in-game name:  Grand Master Yoda
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  
Date & Time of incident  2022-01-15 19-41-58
Timezone: ADT
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?:
Proof of Ban:bc1f2a14a41d01bd76bc77289cd2dc38.png
What happened? (include any proof): There was a Live event and i just joined in from playing other servers and just joined in and  started to just aimbot people before i even loaded in and was the first time i did cheat   on the server and there was people who was spectating after to see if i was for about 3 days and they said i didnt i do forget who but did it im pretty sure proggy did it but im not 100% about that and they brought like every CG and  navy in and pretended to promote me but they  banned me but that was the best way to be banned  https://streamable.com/1tle5q 

Why should your ban be removed?: Im not saying i 100% should be unbanned but im trying to  because i have stopped cheating on every server and just stopped playing gmod in total i dont think there is a way to prove i did you just have to trust me but i know none of you will and hope to  regain the trust sometime i really did not mean to have the cheats on that i just forgot to reset and messed up a lot and i am really sorry for what i did and if it gets denied i fully under stand it should be a lifetime ban without ban appeal the only reason i have hope that i can make one is after i got banned i was told wait a few months and make a ban appeal so i forget who said that but it was a admin and if this could be acknowledged that would be really good if your reading this  thanks for taking time to read and have a great day ❤️

steamid: Steam ID: 76561198880414713

• Disagree 1

Hey!

After talking to you after the ban, you were reluctant at start to admit to cheating until later of that talk. I did ban you because you were cheating, in which you admitted twice now, and cheating is a permanent ban. However, I'll discuss this further with @Ziggy for further evaluation.

https://i.imgur.com/hgtaH3p.mp4

Edited by special
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

While I'm all for rehabilitation when it comes to rule breakers, it isn't going to be easy. I was thinking of a way where you could still potentially earn the unban, but you're going to work for it.

I want a google doc, the minimum length needs to be 3 pages. You have 2 weeks from today to complete this or the ban will remain.

Topic: Cheating

The entire page does not have to surround the topic below but must stay on the main topic of Cheating. The guide below will tell you what each page must include in at least some capacity, but again, the entire page does not need to be about those specific questions. 

First page needs to include:

What cheat you chose and why did you choose that cheat?

Second page needs to include:

Why cheating is wrong, how you came to that realization, and why we can trust you to never do it again. 

Third page needs to include:

How will you benefit the server if given an unban? Why will this benefit us more than keeping you banned? 

Once you are finished, post the document on this appeal. If you have any questions, ziggy#8757 is my discord tag. I'm not going to help you on any portion, as you need to find these answers yourself. I will clarify on any portion however, if you were to have a question.

Understand that if I am not pleased with your answers and end up thinking keeping you banned will benefit us a community more, then I will make that decision. (i.e. simply completing the paper without caring/putting thought into it will not work)

P.S. If you don't care enough to complete this, then say it asap so I can lock and move this thread. 

Edited by Ziggy
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Haha 6
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, as okay as that paper was, I can't overlook the fact that you ban evaded/cheated again in the same night. The administration team and I believe that you shouldn't be banned forever, but also feel you should serve some further length of punishment. For now, denied. My recommendation would be to play another GG server (if you're even able) and demonstrate good behavior to help you out in your next appeal. And no, in your next appeal, you will not have to write a paper. 

You may reappeal in 3 weeks minimum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1