Krimzin's staff application

Krimzin

Name: Krimzin (Aleksandr Glazgov on Russia)

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] 189:01:30

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] yes

Referrals:  [optional] t3rr0r, Jaberz

Staff History:  [warns/bans] RDM x1 (Expired) First day on server and did not understand rules

Country of Residence:  Canada

Past experiences staffing?
No past experiences.

How* Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

There are multiple ways I can benefit this server, one of the ways is by following a REACH guideline, following this guideline proves that I have the ability to respect others, do sit rooms with excellence, be accountable, co-operate with others and be harmonised with the community. I'd respect everybody on the server, whether they're playing as a Russian or US, minge or not. Being excellent (following rules in sits, and resolving issues with accuracy) requires patience and the ability to think under pressure, which I have and I can do. The most important philosophy in my humble opinion is accountability, you can always count on me to do anything you'd like, as proof, I always train recruits, and very rarely tell others to train. Co-operation is another big one, as working with others is the only way you can get things done on this server, and in real life. I have shown this by helping newer players get faster killhouse times and re-training recruits who I felt haven't been trained properly. The last word in REACH is harmony, harmony to me means being involved with the community and helping them grow. Over the month or two that I have been here, I have been able to understand the community and help them, this understanding makes me a valid choice for staff, but my main objective as a staff member is to return the kindness the community has given me.

Thanks, Krimzin.

Edited by Krimzin
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Panda said:

You are a chill guy but I am going to have to give you a -1 because you don't have enough hours to apply. You need 75+

uhhh

6 hours ago, Krimzin said:

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] 189:01:30

+1
Typically I would say that I've never had a bad encounter with you, but I don't feel that suffices to how my interactions with you have been. Whenever I see or talk to you in game you are always polite and respectful. Your essay portion shows your maturity in being a part of the staff team and understanding the responsibility that one must take on in order to succeed as staff. Overall, not one complaint and I wish you the best of luck!

Add me to referrals!

• Like 1

+1 This is very easy plus from me. He is insanely mature and incredibly respectful to everyone. I have never had a bad experience with him, and I believe he would be an excellent member of staff. His essay really shows how devoted he would be as a staff member.

Add me to referrals