Warns: 0 
Timezone: GMT+4
Playtime?: 170 hours 41 minutes 30 seconds
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s):  Skelteen(SKEL)
    Past experiences as staff: None on gmod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been a part of GG SWRP community for almost 2 years, in this time frame I got to see countless amount of minges and people that generally don't follow the rules. Thankfully, these people got taken care of in minutes, however, there have been some situations where staff were not on, this usually happens in the early morning/late night. Luckily my timezone allows me to be on during those off hours so I can take care of the situation while others are offline. I also believe that a good staff member should enjoy helping out players and making their experience on the server more enjoyable, especially new players, and this is one of my favorite things to do not only as a commanding officer of a battalion but also as a person who wants to see the community gain new members. I also think that I'm generally liked by most of the people on the server, and some even consider me a friend of theirs.

I might not be on during the peak hours which is one of the main problems my timezone causes, however, I believe that there is a potential benefit presented due to it as well. My other weakness is that I have never been staff on a gmod server before, but since I will have a training period I hope I will develop all the necessary skills to better do my role as a moderator. My accent makes it difficult for some people to understand what I'm saying, luckily I still have all 10 of my fingers for now so typing won't be a problem. While I do have a bunch of hobbies and a life outside of gmod, I can still maintain a decent activity on the server and on the discord server. I do realize my weaknesses and I do realize that some of them may be worked on, so I will try my best to improve.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: minimum of 3-4 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? : I'm currently still in high school, I'm getting a job soon, I have a start up, I like to cook, I have side projects that I am working on, playing games, listening to music, I think that's all
Did you read the staff rules?: [GG] Kirin

• Like 3
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1

+1

Time zone does kind of suck but I don't think you should be denied because of that.  You are dedicated, are able to mingle with others.  Over all you are very mature when needed, and others seem to follow you.  Good example of a trustworthy player.

• Like 1

+1,
Timezone would be useful providing oversight on the downtime when us PST and ESTers are alseep. Kirin has also clearly demonstrated ability to lead and help people with their extensive time and positions within the community. 
No doubt in my mind Kirin would be a hinderance to the server or staff team and would in fact,  help improve the playspace for all players.

Edited by 0Mao
  • Like 1

0832ab63175ceac4146ee2d56287220c.png

ACCEPTED.

Been a part of the SWRP community for a good amount of time, is a respectable player in the server, and plays in a timezone where we need active players and staff.

Contact me in Discord to get Training set up, and @special@Ziggy to get your perms in server set. Do not use any of your staff perms until you have been trained.

Welcome to the team @Kirin!