In game name: chawhead

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:47454988)

Warns: 1 for rdm in sit

Timezone: Eastern

Playtime?: 1158:29:40

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s):  no one

Past experiences as staff: Admin on this server, owned 2 servers, and co- owned 1

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  Because my sit’s are  handled responsibly, respectfully, and with an open mind. If I am confused while in a sit I am not afraid of asking for some assistance by another Mod or an Admin. I am friendly with nearly every player on the server, and can not personally list anyone who I have bad terms with, which is always good for a staff member because they can do sits unbiased.  I know I wont be able to solve every issue that comes about, but giving my hardest efforts is something that I love to do. I love seeing the joy in players while they RP, be with friends, and meet new friends.

I find it enjoyable to help people that need it, I don't mind having to do SIT's and i'm glad to show people how to make/build things they need help with. I would also when not busy just fly around check to see if everything is all smooth and nothing is happening or bad base's. I have had lots of experience with servers and dealing with people and their problems, I am a very patient listener and i keep my cool there for i think i would be fit for the administrative job. I would like to help out to make server into a successful and smooth community. With my luck, I always run into people breaking the rules and it will be easier to handle the problems on my own then always annoying another staff member. I want to make this server fun for new people so they will keep playing. Hoping to help be an active staff member that can monitor and help watch out  for the community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have been warned but that's about it

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: a long time ago almost a year ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to go mudding on my ATV.  love camping & boat rides.

Did you read the staff rules?:{GG} Chawhead

Edited by Chawhead

First off, you literally just came back from being extremely inactive, so I don't think you're ready to come back to staffing yet. Your "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" section is also not two paragraphs (10 sentences) and your app shows minimal effort. Lastly, please read the correct staff rules here http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/

I think you're pretty funny, and an all around cool guy, just fix these things and I may change to a +1.

+1

Fixed everything wrong with application and listened to feedback well.

Edited by Catfisher

Know ur rules but , i feel u should wait afew days or at least a week, get to know the community better before applying for staff and also like catfisher said , u were inactive and u just came back so , for me its a -1 sorry dude , reapply in a week at least to prove that ur going to be active instead of just going MIA again 

Edited by Vernon

+1 a man of good character, people who -1 for the reason that they don't understand how staff activity works must be on some kinda stupid.

If he's inactive, he'll be removed. Simple as that.

Edited by toastie
2 hours ago, toastie said:

+1 a man of good character, people who -1 for the reason that they don't understand how staff activity works must be on some kinda stupid.

If he's inactive, he'll be removed. Simple as that.

If he's inactive he shouldn't be added to a staff team that requires active players. Why would anyone pick up players with little activity if they can pick ones with great activity?

• Winner 1
27 minutes ago, .lua said:

If he's inactive he shouldn't be added to a staff team that requires active players. Why would anyone pick up players with little activity if they can pick ones with great activity?

Because chawhead is active?

+1

Also, for the people -1'ing for him being inactive, He's been active most the week, I've seen him on multiple times, more than I see some of our own staff. He's previous staff, so he knows the rules. He's a good guy, and was good staff too. So, if he goes inactive again it's no one's fault but his own. 

• Like 1

+1, was very mature and active when he was Administrator on the server and fellow staff members often respected him. He has became very active especially from what I've noticed in the last three days and has been for 1-2 weeks now. There is virtually no downside to accepting him even if he becomes inactive or is forced to resign in the far future as long as he fulfills the basic staff quotas & duties. His nostril radius is also astonishing!

• Like 1