DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Suggestion

toxiccwilly

Description: Ok so i dont know if this is possible but if it is i think there should be a Game Master class that has extra props they can past and spawn in portals and stuff like i said idk if its possible to make a class have more props or even stack ranks ingame because there would have to be a Game Master rank too 

Reasoning: if it is possible it will benifit the server because staff like me who have gm have to wait to do certain events bc they dont have access to portals i also think it would improve the quility of events as we would have more prop limit to play with

but as i said idk if its possible so i thought i should throw it out there

• Informative 1
  • Agree 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I mean it does actually make a lot of sense to increase the prop-limit for gamemasters to hold events, if it's possible of course. And as you say, if it was attached to a class then it would prevent people from RPing with the higher prop-limit too. Plus the server is running silky-smooth with all it's recent upgrades giving good FPS. In fact, I can't think of anything negative to say at all to be honest, so it's a +1 from me 👍

4 hours ago, toxiccwilly said:

because there would have to be a Game Master rank too

This was on MRP the GM Rank is compeltely seperate from staff ranks. On MRP GM was equivalent to T.Admin but on DRP it'd have to be worked a bit different.

in my opinion the portal tool should be lowered to S.Admin and the props well just get more staff to help out

-1 not really a needed suggestion imo

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...