DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Adin is here staff application

In-game name: Adin is here
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199067907008
Warns: 1 or 2 within in the last year and a half since I started playing.
Timezone: PDT
Playtime?:  129 hours on DRP and 238 on Gmod
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None so far
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have played for a decent amount of time, I started playing about a year and a half ago then took quite a big break due to school. I have recently played almost every day for a few months now and have read through the rules many times over before making any reports. I am friendly to anyone I meet on the sever regardless of Lvl or rank, I have helped new players get things to work (keypads, fading doors, raiding Etc.) and made sure they had a fun time. I have gotten friends to join the sever and knows the map and rules very well as well as Steam and Discord .

I am always unbiased no matter the sides and will make the right decision to keep the sever fun and fair to play, I care about the sever and like to see it thriving and people having fun. I also would like to become a staff to fight against those trying to ruin the fun for everyone and those who don't follow rules. I also have leadership quality's from working at summer camps and organizations which I believe could positively benefit my work for the sever. in conclusion I believe I should be chosen as a staff member due to my knowledge of the game and my passion for the sever.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details   If I can Rember I think I got a small ban once about a year ago for fail base, keep in mind at that time I was new Lvl 8 and did not yet have a Mic so i did not understand the concept of keypads and fading doors.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours week days and 6-8 hours weekends
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Rock climbing, school and sleeping.
Did you read the staff rules?:   Adin is here

• Agree 1

Neutral

Nothing bad to say nothing good to say, I have seen your name a few times since I have been back on a ton, but haven't had any actual interactions with you (that were memorable, good or bad), and I didn't want to give a full +1 because your hours could be a little higher, but your paragraphs were decent, those 4-5 hours during weekdays sound like a good commitment to the server. Nothing negative to say, I will see what everyone else has to say, if I come back later and see you have had good interactions with other mods/admins this could very well become a +1.

After reading the response sent by Chris in the case of lying on your staff app, and having a MRDM + LTAP ban as recently as last month, its gotta be a -1 this time.

Edited by Wizify
Finalized after seeing other responses

First off, i wanna say.... how the flippity fuck did you get banned for failbase. At most thats a reconnect.... wtf.

-Decent hours, and can contribute a nice amount of time, 
-Never seen you in game before but I'm inactive so I'll wait to see what other people say,

-Sleeping is good, just remember that once you become staff you're no longer allowed to sleep, and you must stay awake and take reports nonstop 24/7.       i kid i kid.... mostly.

Neutral

• Agree 1

You're pretty fun on the server, but maybe refresh on the server rules a bit more if accepted.

You just need to make sure you're familiar with our rules and regulations for the community. 

Neutral(leaning towards +1) 

On 4/30/2022 at 12:38 PM, VeraFlyOfficial said:

You're pretty fun on the server, but maybe refresh on the server rules a bit more if accepted.

You just need to make sure you're familiar with our rules and regulations for the community. 

Neutral(leaning towards +1) 

Agreed

• DarkRP Administration Team

-1 - Serious question about your bans......

It seems as though there is a potential issue here. You said your steam ID is 76561199067907008 which I quickly checked to list any previous bans. Initially nothing came up, but our system was made to take the default steam ID (which is a different format than the DEC Steam ID). So after converting it, it says your ID is STEAM_0:0:553820640. Is this correct?

The reason I ask is because it shows two previous bans, one for NITRP at the beginning of last year, but more importantly, a ban last month for Mass RDM & LTAP.

On 4/30/2022 at 5:13 AM, Adin_is_here said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details   If I can Rember I think I got a small ban once about a year ago for fail base, keep in mind at that time I was new Lvl 8 and did not yet have a Mic so i did not understand the concept of keypads and fading doors.

If this is true and I have got the correct steam ID, then you'd be lying on your staff app and I'd give a strong -1. This ban was very recent so you wouldn't have forgotten. However, I'm asking in case I'm mistaken and somehow messed up the conversion, in which case I'll edit my post.

Edited by ChrisRid
Changed to -1 as I'm 99.9% sure I'm correct
  • Spicy 1