DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application | Format Used.

In-game name: Pringles For Life
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198239680406
Warns: 0
Timezone: GST 10:00 Australia.
Playtime?: 6 Days, 14 hours.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.
    Referral(s): Handerson.
    Past experiences as staff: Yes.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have a lot of experience from Grand Theft Auto V and Roblox Communities therefore I'd be great for being a Staff Member if chosen. I have multiple experiences from small to big to huge servers out there. The experiences from the said games have made me get more excited and make me want to become Staff more often. ------------------- 2nd Paragraph: I have over 5 years of Staff Moderation and Management. 7 years of roleplay experience which contains; traffic stops, trainings, pursuits, crime scenes etc. I think it would make the most out of me if I was to become a Moderator here in Garnet Gaming/
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Negative.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when? No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-7 hours a day, depends what I am doing.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play NRL in North East Queensland, I am a YouTuber and I make content most days.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, AussieGamingYT2022 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have a lot of experience from Grand Theft Auto V and Roblox Communities therefore I'd be great for being a Staff Member if chosen. I have multiple experiences from small to big to huge servers out there. The experiences from the said games have made me get more excited and make me want to become Staff more often. ------------------- 2nd Paragraph: I have over 5 years of Staff Moderation and Management. 7 years of roleplay experience which contains; traffic stops, trainings, pursuits, crime scenes etc. I think it would make the most out of me if I was to become a Moderator here in Garnet Gaming/

4 hours ago, AussieGamingYT2022 said:

As good as it would be to have someone from your unique timezone on the staff team, I just can't +1 this. Under past experiences, you just say "yes" without listing where and then in your paragraphs you never address any Garry's Mod experience which leads me to believe it's not Garry's Mod past experiences. Experience on a ROBLOX community and a GMod one are very different. 

Your paragraphs are also very weak and you never even really addressed why we should choose you over other people. 

You didn't read the staff rules. 

• Agree 2
8 hours ago, AussieGamingYT2022 said:

Playtime?: 6 Days, 14 hours.

Exact playtime, please use /playtime name in order to find out the exact amount and update your forum post.

Referral(s): Handerson.

Henderson says that he never gave you his referral.

Past experiences as staff: Yes.

Where? Outside of gmod? Or on another server. Please elaborate.

I have a lot of experience from Grand Theft Auto V and Roblox Communities therefore I'd be great for being a Staff Member if chosen. I have multiple experiences from small to big to huge servers out there. The experiences from the said games have made me get more excited and make me want to become Staff more often. ------------------- 2nd Paragraph: I have over 5 years of Staff Moderation and Management. 7 years of roleplay experience which contains; traffic stops, trainings, pursuits, crime scenes etc. I think it would make the most out of me if I was to become a Moderator here in Garnet Gaming/

You've barely got one paragraph here. You're 16, use those english 10 papers and give me 5 sentences man.

Read them again. You're missing something important here.

rry's Mod? I play NRL in North East Queensland, I am a YouTuber and I make content most days.

If you would, supply your youtube channel. You don't have to but it could change my opinion of you.

use /id in game to get your exact id.

Fix all these and I can almost guarantee you'll be accepted. Until then -1

Edited by xFish
czsczsczs
  • Agree 1