DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Smity Forum Report.

Flak

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Smity (Administrator)

Your in-game name: Flak

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:91658321

In-game name of reportee:  313 SGT Weekee/Smity

SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):

Date & Time of incident: 3/22-5/5

Timezone: EST

What happened? (include any proof): 

Over the past couple of weeks, Smity has been abusing his powers to push his agenda, being corrupt behind the scenes, and has made defamatory statements about the manager (Theos).  Smity has made comments concerning his yearn for power, and has proven to gaslight members of the community time and time again in order to push them out of the way.

A few days ago (5/5), I was removed from my position on the staff team as Senior Moderator. Although I admittedly made some toxic remarks while arguing my stance on the server and issues I personally believe were prevalent, many of these ideas were shared with my peer (Smity), who had also made both the same remarks or worse. Unfortunately, I was removed for these statements. The main reason for removal would be toxicity, however, it could be argued that my peers, including Smity himself, have said much worse, both publicly and privately, as Smity had even previously encouraged this behavior.

Below we will analyze some evidence of corruption, defamatory statements, and general toxicity from the player:

unknown.png?width=472&height=676

In the above photograph, we can see Smity threatening his own resignation over a lack of communication from Theos. This is clearly overdramatized, and Smity then goes on to say the following:

unknown.png

As we can clearly see, Smity is not joking about the matter and is clearly angry with Theos, something which could be viewed similarly with my comments which led to my removal. While this evidence is not serious, it does indeed get worse:

smitystork1.png

In this piece of evidence, Stork and Smity discuss Stork’s at the time recent toxicity. As seen in the bottom, Smity encourages this behavior, and gaslights Stork into fighting Theos. This takes place while Smity simultaneously privately disrespects Theos, while publicly attempting to get rid of both parties (Stork & Theos). It is clear that Smity is attempting a power grab for Manager here, and while doing it, he is attempting to get his own friend banned.

smitystork2.png

In continuation from the previous piece of evidence, Smity can be seen further encouraging stork here, even going as far to say he would unban him if Theos “pulled the trigger”.

smityrice.PNG

The above evidence highlights Smity’s hypocritical behavior and his gaslighting demeanor.  Smity had publicly ostracized the player in the screenshot seen disrespecting Lekichi, while then encouraging this same behavior in a discord with him, going as far as to laugh at it. This is unacceptable from a staff point of view, and it highlights Smity attempting to hide his true feelings through a staff iron curtain.

smityting.PNG

This piece of evidence highlights Smity’s toxicity, which he openly advocates against in public circumstances. Here Smity is seen questioning Ting being let into a discord server.

smitytom.PNG

Similarly to the previous screencap taken of the Ting situation, Smity’s toxicity continues to emanate and spread throughout this piece of evidence. Though I was removed from the staff team for talking to Gabe about a simple twitter post, Smity is able to get away with calling Tom Cruise (former Administrator) fat with no repercussions.

smityagenda.PNG

In the above screencap, Smity can be seen pushing his agenda upon Tom Cruise, through threatening possible community-wide hate for providing his opinion. Once again, more messages followed, however they have been deleted.

smityedge.PNG

Here, Smity can be seen flexing his new staff rank, while simultaneously leaking DMs with Theos and making fun of his emotional state. It is clear that Smity feels as if he is inching closer and closer towards the Manager position, as he attempts to grab the throne for himself.

smitystrange.PNG

With this evidence, it is clear that Smity once again pushes for the manager position heavily. Again, as some messages are deleted or blurred, Smity attempts to drive a wedge between Garnet and Theos through gaslighting in order to secure his position as Manager.

smityracism.PNG

Here Smity can be seen making a borderline racist joke. That is it. That is all.

unknown.png

Once again, Smity can be seen making a racist joke. Nothing more, nothing less.

unknown.png?width=312&height=675

Above we can see evidence of Smity leaking the executive group chat. This is the most hard-hitting evidence of all and proves Smity has indeed been leaking executive information. He has done this many other times, however, due to the nature of discord, he was able to delete the messages before I was able to get ahold of them.

smityblimey.PNG

Here we can see Smity making use of the “blimey” meme surrounding Theos after openly denouncing it, even threatening mutes and warns against players who were publicly saying it.

smityenraged.PNG

With this screencap, Smity is seen taunting me after my removal, claiming Theos had removed me, and daring to report him. Well now I have reported him.

Some additional evidence could not be provided due to deleted messages, however, others may be able to testify that Smity has been known to leak executive chat messages, upcoming updates, DMs with Theos or other important figures, and generally secretive information to the discord seen in the evidence files. While this may be considered hearsay, Smity has hindered much of the staff team’s ability to conduct operations through gaslighting, encouraging toxicity, encouraging hate against the manager, and heavily pushing his agenda.

Conclusion:

I believe that the evidence as posted above is a clear indication of Smity’s narcissistic self-centrist toxic gaslighting behavior. Smity has shown massive hypocrisy time and time again, and has been the core of much of the drama surrounding recent events in the Staff Discord. The same may be said for the MilitaryRP discord, and with such, I believe my removal was unjust, as there is a man in such a position of power conducting all of this behind closed doors. I am not looking for Smity’s removal, and I do not pray on his downfall, however, I wish that my point of view is taken into consideration, and that the decision to remove me is reversed.

• Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 5

+1, as the report says, Smity is a narcissistic corrupt manager. He is known to be extremely two-faced, and will do anything necessary to snake his way to the top position. He is also clearly seen harassing flak here while openly committing the same "crimes" which Flak has done. Truly disappointed in Smity.

had 2 double check and make sure i wasn't on shitpost central lmao, this was tame asf and the majority of it seems like a buildup of stress from being one of the only active and imitative taking higher up. Anyone whos been in the discord these were taken from can pull clips of shit way worse than this from the majority of players lmao. 

that being said  some things said could be viewed as toxic or extreme if you are expecting a full 9-5 job office level of professionalism in a gmod server staff team,  but if you sit in the position of a college kid on an esport team nothing here was too bad, if there was some legit harassments issue it could've been brought to theos or garnet or even to smity himself. 

in my time on the server smity was anything but tyrannical or power hungry lmao he was the only person who'd listen to the common person's opinion.

Edited by 0Mao
  • Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • 5 weeks later...

Denied

Some issues brought up in this report have been discussed amongst the executive team, however there is more fluff and knit picking in this report than anything.
There's definitely things here that are disappointing to see, but we're not going to move forward with any formal punishments at this time. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3