• Referral(s): 
Game Master | Beep
Game Master | Komrk
Moderator | Geoffy
Moderator | Kirin
Lead Moderator | MarkyMark
Lead Moderator | Skelteen

• Past experiences as staff:
Back when The Cube Server was still an alive organization, I was a Moderator on their Sandbox server.
After that, I worked my way up to Lead Developer and a DarkRP Admin for this community, Vending Machine Gaming.
Later on, I was a Jailbreak staff member for Beryllium, and later became Co-Owner of the community.
After that, Co-Owner of a small start-up community named Infiniti.
As well as hosting and managing my own servers.

(this was all 2017 and years prior. this server is my first time back to Garry's Mod in 5 years and I am enjoying my stay.)

• Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I'm opting out of the comparison portion of the question. I'm not here to make enemies or compete for ranks, roles, or power. I would love to offer my time and effort to aid this server, however, I may, in ensuring that the existing members and the new players, that are sure to come, enjoy their stay. I believe everyone single one of us that may be applying for this position has something to offer, as long as our intentions are good. I'm not looking at this as to whether I'm "better" than someone else, or "more worthy" for the position. Whatever happens, happens. Regardless, I will always want the best for this community and continue to do my part in uplifting, assisting, and contributing to the growth of the sever. 

As Coruscant Guard on the server, it is my duty and honor to uphold and enforce the ideals of the Republic Navy. We act merely as Trial moderators as we, inform, warn, or jail those who break rules. I prefer to take the approach of enforcing rules/laws through respect rather than fear. As I stated previously, I do not wish to make enemies. I understand that everyone wishes to have a good time, but I will always do what I must to inform anyone that there are still guidelines to follow and that we should not be "having fun" at the expense of another's or their wellbeing. I want everyone to be able to feel welcomed and like they can exist here without being disrespected or attacked ❤️

• Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?:
In the past, yes, as I was a child then and thought it would be funny to make it impossible for others to have fun. I can assure you, that I am not nearly as ignorant now.

• Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
No.

• How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
Being Coruscant Guard's Battalion Sergeant Major, I have pledge approximately 5-8 hours of every weekday on the server. I believe that time would go hand-in-hand with the possible role of Moderator.

• If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:
I "make music"
I'm a photographer/videographer

• Did you read the staff rules?:
CG | CBM JENG DEG BSM 1998 Smith

Edited by the_smith
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

+1

He's been nothing but a joy to have around since he joined the server. Although I wasn't sure at the beginning when him and Will joined, they've done a great job in proving themselves. I would +1 Will too, you guys are great, I'm glad to have you around. Best of luck!

Edited by acer
  • Agree 1

🤯Confirming Referral🤯

Smith is from every experience I’ve had with him, a well respected and active member of the community. He’s shown to be respectful and does well at his job in CG, following rules and showing leadership as BSM. All in all, he is just a chill guy loved by many.

Edited by Geoffy
8 hours ago, acer said:

+1

He's been nothing but a joy to have around since he joined the server. Although I wasn't sure at the beginning when him and Will joined, they've done a great job in proving themselves. I would +1 Will too, you guys are great, I'm glad to have you around. Best of luck!

I'm glad we were able to prove your first impression of us wrong! I appreciate the kind words, my good sir! I'm glad to be here, thank you ❤️

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Geoffy said:

🤯Confirming Referral🤯

Smith is from every experience I’ve had with him, a well respected and active member of the community. He’s shown to be respectful and does well at his job in CG, following rules and showing leadership as BSM. All in all, he is just a chill guy loved by many.

You're too kind 🥺❤️