Steam ID STEAM_0:1:204693990

Warns: 4

Timezone: CST 12:00 Texas

Playtime: 80Hrs 30Min

Do I have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do I have the ability to record Gary's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): fadert, Wall E, Spank Loggy

Past experiences as staff: Yes

Why should you choose me over other applicants? I have had hours of past Admin/Mod experience on Rust servers such as Stomptown 2x. What does matter is I would want to make your server a better and more welcoming place for new players and the GMod DarkRP community. I played a lot of RP games on Roblox an usually play as more of a higher role such as a Police Officer, Lieutenant, etc. I know how to communicate well with people I am not fast to anger and I enjoy sorting out what types of problems I will come across. I am usually online during later times where a lot of the staff are offline so I think I would be beneficial to have me as staff because because of my job I am up later during the night when their are no staff online. I want to make the Garnet Gaming DarkRP server be a fun place for everyone so I would want to take care of reports such as RDM's, MRDM's, FailRP's, FailBases, NLR's, etc. Thank you so much for reading my application I hope you can consider this and me to be apart of the staff at Garnet Gaming DarkRP. 

Have I ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes if you want to count the warns which were accidents otherwise No.

Have I ever made any previous applications, If so when: Yes 2 days ago only got rejected because of my playtime was 2 hours short and my application was in the wrong format.

How much time do I have to contribute to the role: 6 to 8+ hours a day depending on if I wanna play or moderate.

If I have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod: I race Motocross and just do school. I sometimes work at my dads business as a mechanic during the day until no later than 7PM.

Did I read the staff rules: Aidan4k

Edited by Aidan4k
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Application looks well, once the referrals are confirmed that will serve well in your application, I'd just recommend double checking the application guideline for any small protentional mistakes. 

Update: Advice was taken, application looks great! I see a great protentional staff member in the future here, although you do need to work on limiting how many warn-able offences you commit.

+1

Edited by FlameSoul
  • Agree 1

Neutral
-Decent Referrals,

-Pretty large amount of warns.

3 hours ago, Aidan4k said:

6 to 8+ hours a day depending on if I wanna play or moderate.

-Small thing to point out, staffing always comes first if you do plan on continuing with this application.

-Actual ID not just steamlink (hint it's STEAM_0:1:204693990)

played your Rust servers a lot but that does not really matter to either of us

-Why'd you mention it?

. I played a lot of RP games on Roblox

I may change my response based off of other players/if referrals are confirmed.

4 hours ago, Aidan4k said:

I also played your Rust servers a lot but that does not really matter to either of us

i mean filler 

4 hours ago, Aidan4k said:

I played a lot of RP games on Roblox an usually play as more of a higher role such as a Police Officer, Lieutenant, etc.

I mean do these higher roles means you were given staff like powers? 

So overall your application is pretty basic but I've seen you in game and you aren't a complete dickhead. But you gotta beef up your paragraphs man just beef em up and I'll take a look at em and I'll watch you around in game and see if you are true to your word or not. 

-1 for now but can change

Edited by Fetn

Well, I must be honest, I was a bit conflicted on how to vote on this. 

+Based on interactions with you, you are pretty chill and relaxed

+2 referrals 

+Actually read staff rules (surprisingly so many people don't)

+Can record/has a microphone

-Hours are a bit on the low side

-One paragraph that didn't really answer why we should pick you over other applicants 

-4 warns in 80 hours

Overall, you should fix your paragraph(s) and work on answering the question fully, I'll take a leap of faith and +1 though.

-1 asking someone to +1 your application is a no no. 

Edited by The Silent One
Just now, Skill_Art said:

Haven't seen you on until recently. Advertised staff app to me in-game and asked me if I could +1 it.
Also, you haven't really surrounded yourself with the community too much. At least that's my opinion.

Did you get a ss of him advertising his app?