DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tanks and HUMVEE's for GM use

Desires

Description: A remake of my previous suggestion to 19K/tanks. This suggestion proposes that tanks be used for GM use to see where the future of armory can go, this suggestion DOES NOT IMPLY that everyone will have access to tanks or anything alike. This suggestion is solely for the purpose of introducing tanks to the server to see how far they can be used by staff/GM's for events or during peace time. The tanks proposing to be introduced would be a variant of the M1 Abrams and a variant of the Russian T-Models, this assures equal add on for both US and Taliban sides. The idea is to have the tanks be used as a strategic variable to any event and a big obstacle for any side to overcome with maybe some sort of Anti Tank weapon this would possibly also mean that I would propose a new launcher to be put in that would tank 3 shots to destroy a tank or if not then a rework of the already implemented explosive weapons. These Anti tank weapons could also be GM use only to spawn in for when foreshadowing that a tank could be a possible foe during an event again assigned to a select trusted few.

Reasoning: Since a lot of traffic is slowed down during peace time having something new and fun to use for events hosted by GM's would allow us to entertain more players and allow us to grow a bigger player base. Since the tanks will be solely for GM use only, players would have to pass a Delta Force difficult certification tryout to even be considered to use such a vehicle. Having two safe walls, first needing a GM and second needing to be certified by a 19A officer hosting a very difficult tryout will allow 0 minges to have access to tanks. Also since the tanks would be used during events they would also be watched by someone who could instantly remove the vehicle as well. Giving something cool and interesting for players to use or interact/fight with/against could promote more traffic and thus a better player base for MilRP to run off. Allow us to further improve the server! 🙂

Thinking of adding in IED explosives for Taliban to use on armored vehicles to combat the US side, like irl war situations.

Additional Information: All the tanks steam info and more information on my previous suggestion is here CLICK HERE

spacer.png

Credit to Scrimmy Bingus 

spacer.png

credit to Scrimmy Bingus

Edited by Desires
  • Agree 6
On 5/25/2022 at 12:55 AM, Desires said:

Description: A remake of my previous suggestion to 19K/tanks. This suggestion proposes that tanks be used for GM use to see where the future of armory can go, this suggestion DOES NOT IMPLY that everyone will have access to tanks or anything alike. This suggestion is solely for the purpose of introducing tanks to the server to see how far they can be used by staff/GM's for events or during peace time. The tanks proposing to be introduced would be a variant of the M1 Abrams and a variant of the Russian T-Models, this assures equal add on for both US and Taliban sides. The idea is to have the tanks be used as a strategic variable to any event and a big obstacle for any side to overcome with maybe some sort of Anti Tank weapon this would possibly also mean that I would propose a new launcher to be put in that would tank 3 shots to destroy a tank or if not then a rework of the already implemented explosive weapons. These Anti tank weapons could also be GM use only to spawn in for when foreshadowing that a tank could be a possible foe during an event again assigned to a select trusted few.

Reasoning: Since a lot of traffic is slowed down during peace time having something new and fun to use for events hosted by GM's would allow us to entertain more players and allow us to grow a bigger player base. Since the tanks will be solely for GM use only, players would have to pass a Delta Force difficult certification tryout to even be considered to use such a vehicle. Having two safe walls, first needing a GM and second needing to be certified by a 19A officer hosting a very difficult tryout will allow 0 minges to have access to tanks. Also since the tanks would be used during events they would also be watched by someone who could instantly remove the vehicle as well. Giving something cool and interesting for players to use or interact/fight with/against could promote more traffic and thus a better player base for MilRP to run off. Allow us to further improve the server! 🙂

Additional Information: All the tanks steam info and more information on my previous suggestion is here CLICK HERE

spacer.png

Credit to Scrimmy Bingus 

spacer.png

credit to Scrimmy Bingus

+1 i think this would be a good test trial, might be a good use of time, 

-SGM Caleb

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 

We add in tanks for both Tali and US, the server would be a hundred times better and more enjoyable. I would say that there can be some adjustments but that's up to the people who would accept this idea of adding tanks. It would be great to have in the weapons arsenal as we already have humvees, trucks, and APCs in the server. It would be great to have this idea added. 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...