DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Kerry's Staff Ap

Kerry1

In-game name: 19A 1LT Kerry
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: Yes I am above the age of 15.
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198144772847
Warns: I currently have two warns one for basecamp on 07/01/2021 and the other being for RDM on 31/12/2020.  I was warned for basecamp when safezones were still a thing and I had no clue that they existed since I had just got back on the server. My other warn for RDM was because I was on Cachet and accidently threw a grenade blowing up a guy.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 19A 1LT Kerry has played for 886:29:17.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] MrTootToot, SkjRow, Jack JJ, Rust
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] My staff experience consists of 1 year as a moderator on HolyWireMod SCP RP Server and 2 years as a admin on Myles City RP on Unturned. When it comes to being staff and enforcing the rules I have plenty of experience and I am familiar with being staff on GMOD.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] When it comes to helping the server I believe I can provide help. As I currently see the server it has a good staff presence but around about 1 am my time their are not much staff on. I can be active during these hours and can get on most of the time I get messaged on discord unless I am at work or at one of my college classes. The reason I believe this is that I am on daily, I have past experience staffing other servers, and I have been on this server pretty much since the beginning. Continuing on what i said earlier about being on daily, I am on every day helping the 11B learn the rules of the server and helping them get marksmen and demolition whitlists through tryouts. My availability means that I can help take staff situations and make sure everyone is following the rules. Furthmore as I was saying earlier I have been playing on this server for a long time and have gotten to know a lot of the community. I am also very familiar with the rules of the server and try to help out new player every chance I get. Finally, I believe that my staff experience can be helpful to the server since I am used to putting up with bullshit and can handle almost any situation calmy. My time as staff has also taught me to ask for help whenever I feel that I can not properly deal with a situation. I also learned from being a staff member that you need to be strict with the rules because if you let one person go then that shows to the rest of the server that it is ok to break that rule. Overall I believe I can help out if you guys need it and work with the people of this server to make it a better place so that everyone can have a good time.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Yes I have been banned and that is why I have a warn for RDM. How this happened has to do with the grenade glitch on cachet were you can accidently throw a grenade. I ended up doing this and throwing a grenade into a group of people and blowing them up getting me banned for two weeks because of MRDM. This happened about a year or two ago from now.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No I have not made and previous staff application for this server.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
I can be on everyday and if I can not be on for a extended amount of time I am good about letting people know ahead of time so that it does not come as a surprise.

+1 Great dude would love to see on the team, believe he can do lots of great things. Never had any problems with. I think when they ask age they’re asking how old are you, not are you older than 15 lol.

He has my referral already, but just want to put some input in. Kerry's always been a great person and officer for Army. He's proved that he can uphold the responsibility of being an officer and a role model for lower enlisted and even WO's. He is constantly doing something that involves 11B/A, especially the lower enlisted. I think giving him a shot as staff is fair. Good luck buddy!!

+1