Pinkk

In-game name:    Pink 

Age [minimum 15 y/o]:   20

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):   STEAM_0:1:8588840

Warns:   0

Timezone:   PST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:   378:20:00

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]   Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]    Yes Metal and Outplayed

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]   Don / Jack JJ

Past experiences as staff:    No not for Garnet Gaming

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I plan to benefit the server by being there always.  I'm always on MRP and I've noticed that there's times where staff was needed and couldn't be reached (usually late when most people hopped off for the night, or staff was busy doing other tasks).  I feel like I could really help fill the gap since there's usually people on that like to MRDM and just break rules in general.  I want to be another strong voice among the MRP Staff team to enforce the rules and support new players.  I also plan on benefiting the server is helping any faction with tryouts / sims / etc.  I realize that most of these require teleports and eventually once higher up job sets and so on, I believe that I could be a big help with doing this and helping them with whatever they needed.  I've been with some staff members recently and feel like I have learned a lot and believe that I'm ready for the task.  I will take all the sits that come my way and handle them as listen in the rules and punishment guidelines.  

In addition, I never mind helping a new player with any question they have.  I've always enjoyed the roll of being a teacher and love informing players with information that they have yet to learn.  I'm ready to help this growing community in any way possible from helping new players to refreshing veterans.  Recently I've noticed that some players seem a bit uninformed after being recruited and I would gladly lead them to becoming a well rounded MRP player.  All in all I think that I'd be a great addition in helping keep this server running smoothly and providing support daily

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details   No Never

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:    Nope

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:   4-10 Hours Daily

• Spicy 1
  • Agree 5

+1 Pink is one of the easiest people to befriend on the server. Although being fairly new to the server, he's swiftly been able to carry himself as a SOC member and a role model on the server for the newer Tali members. He recruits new people all the time, even though he doesn't always need to. Pink is always looking for things to do and is always available to help out when wanted or needed. Finally, Pink knows the rules and can use his common sense pretty well, so I'm almost certain that he'll easily fit into the role as a staff member.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Confirming referral.

Pink shows that he cares about the server and is quite active. While I'm slightly biased (he's in TSFU), I believe having him on the staff team would be of great benefit. Everything else has been covered above.

+1

• Like 2

+1

I love the dedication Pink has shown in his past experience. All around a fun guy to talk with and very understanding when it comes to tough situations. He is a very good listener and overall a nice guy. Can't wait to see him on the staff team dedicating more time to this server!

• Like 1

+1 

dude's awesome, very active player and I know he can be helpful with all that comes his way. great guy with the amount of hours he has. can't wait for all the things he will be able to do . all around just a great pink doesn't minge and follows the rules always great man.

currently    055th 1stSQ SGM Scratch

• Like 1