DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Adric the Singing Shark Presents: The Gmod Album

Adric man, I remember way before you were staff and you were just singing near spawn, I sat there listening for like 20 minutes and just paying you money to keep you going. This is awesome, and I'm glad you found the time to do this. Totally gonna listen to this

• Like 1
On 6/5/2022 at 7:36 PM, Adric said:

I would like to preface this by saying i do not recognize any of this as a competent piece of work, that being said-

I have been playing music on this server for over a year now and everyone has been so supportive. It has really made me happy to sing and play for everyone and be able to chill and hang out. I like being the jukebox in the background for people. Despite for as long as I've played I never really cared or been able to try to record anything. My setup is a webcam from like 2009 and a Pokemon card tin that I sit on my X button to use push to talk so I worked with what I had. 

With all the jokes of soundcloud, spotify, and youtube I've caved and decided to catalogue some of the songs that I've enjoyed playing on the server and sharing some I've never played before. 
I have no personal experience recording, despite working around other people who did. I simply hit record and then exported the files lol. Some of these are taken from clips in game and some are recordings I've taken independently.

Shoutouts to the FAP boys for being the greatest gang of homies! @Shin_Tsukimi @WreckEMsaints @Glorbnob @ShankNinja @TheDudeAbidesV3 @DrCloudyJuice & Dark@Titan1

Album Cover by ChrisRid

Adric_Album_Cover_2.jpg

CLICK HERE

^^^^^^^

LINK TO ABLUM

Also to be able to talk without having somthing on your X button make sure you have your Developer Console Enabled then press ` and do +voicerecord hope this helps 🙂

• Informative 1

This is awesome! I'll never forget the very first talent show you put on, its still my favorite moment I've ever had on garnet. Btw instead of putting a tin on your voice button you can type +voicerecord in console and it'll do it for you. Love you Adric <3.

• 2 weeks later...