SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:637614046

Warns: 5

Timezone:  EST

Playtime:  338:24:17

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes MEDAL TV 

Referral(s): N/A

Past experiences as staff:  no staff exp for garnet gaming nor gmod 

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I would benefit this server by being active respectful and fair to the game of MRP. lots of things happen on tali and im not saying it doesnt happen on US but lots of rule breakers and rule benders join tali to ruin the fun and i see it alot and it sucks because sometimes i cant do anything about it when no mods are on sometimes at night which i understand. But im on late nights and evenings almost everyday and would love to keep the MRP players in check and make sure everyone is having fun in the game so it does not die which i hope it doesnt for a long time but instead grow. First impressions are key to new games for players and getting MRDM or RDM can ruin new experiences for PVTS and i do see it much often when mods are not on at night.

ive been here since mid march and really like the Garnet Gaming and MRP community. I joined and left a really bad first impression and realized it wasn't funny and very annoying to other players by not playing the game right and i understand my past actions and learned from it. I really want the game to grow and expand as a community and the server itself. ive seen videos on YouTube from 2016-2020 and i wish i was on this server during those times and hope it goes back to those days and i would love to help by getting the guys who want to ruin the game out of here before they do too much damage causing players to leave, when i joined another mill RP server and i asked if they played GG MRP before and they said they got MRDM and left and never played it again and that bummed me out because i think this server is the best Mill RP server i played and believe more players should Experience it. i would love to be a mod and help out the server build trust and friendships along the way and have a good time all around. these are the reason why i want to be mod, why i applied and these statements are 100 percent true and wont let you down.

From, Shiesty

Discord is TIMEWATERS131#4429 if theres any questions hope everyone has a great day!

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? only warns due to my minging as a lower enlisted 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  May 3rd 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-6 hours a day  evenings/ Late nights 

• Creative 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 Paragraphs kinda short but shiesty has majorly improved over time and is a serious and positive leader hes been helping out with dealing with minges or disrespectful and rulebreakers and sets a good example on tali you worked really hard on yourself and i love to see you to keep improving your leadership and lastly he is a great guy

• Like 1

+1, has shown major improvement in game and in other places. While you may have minged as a enlisted, you have most definitely grown which is lovely to see. My biggest concern is that your paragraphs are slightly copy-paste ish.

• Like 1

+1

The definition of reformed. Started off as a minge in the server but later became serious and turned into a great LTC. Gets Taliban involved during wars AND peacetime and is seen holding many tryouts after wars. Would be a great candidate for the staff team.

• Like 1

+1   Always have a great time whenever Shiesty is on, loves to rp and shows great entitative whenever leading others.  Interacts with most people and have heard so many great things about him, would be a great addition to the staff team!  Good luck Shiesty love playing with you bro hope to see you as staff! 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Gabeisthat said:

+1 Paragraphs kinda short but shiesty has majorly improved over time and is a serious and positive leader hes been helping out with dealing with minges or disrespectful and rulebreakers and sets a good example on tali you worked really hard on yourself and i love to see you to keep improving your leadership and lastly he is a great guy

Essays are not my strong suite  unfortunately